Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Now it’s easy to stay current with the research for treatment of severe obesity and effects of surgically induced weight loss. The Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8.0
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases (SOARD), the official Journal of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and the Brazilian Society for Bariatric Surgery, is an international journal devoted to the publication of peer-reviewed manuscripts of the highest quality with objective data regarding techniques for the treatment of severe obesity. Articles document the effects of surgically induced weight loss on obesity physiological, psychiatric and social co-morbidities. The Editorial Board includes internationally prominent individuals who are devoted to the optimal treatment of the severely obese and include internists, psychiatrists, surgeons, and nutritional experts. Manuscripts are blindly reviewed without the reviewers knowledge of the authors, institution or country of origin.
iTunes subscriptions to Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
A single issue of the journal for $37.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $219.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Ratings and Reviews
Like the categorized menus, note taking abilities and the ability to export PDFs for editing and annotating!
- Elsevier Inc.
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography annual subscription $249.99
- Vol 31 Issue 3, YMJE $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.