The Journal of Comparative Neurology
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading neuroscience journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of Comparative Neurology” brings you pivotal research on systems neuroscience. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in systems neuroscience even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
The Journal of Comparative Neurology is an interdisciplinary journal with systems neuroscience as its primary purview. Our focus is on communication within systems of neurons, and their relationship to function, development, plasticity, degeneration, and repair. The field is broadly defined and includes work that uses molecular, anatomical, physiological, pharmacological, and behavioral methods to investigate neuronal systems, but does not include papers that primarily address clinical aspects of neurology, pathology, psychiatry, or psychology. Work on all species from invertebrates to humans is welcome, but the emphasis should be on the way that species adaptations enlighten us about the function or organization of nervous systems, rather than on their evolution. The Journal of Comparative Neurology takes special care to provide the highest quality of image reproduction, and offers sufficient page space to document and describe the work completely. Only full-length investigative reports are desired; we do not accept short communications or papers that focus solely on new methods.
About the Society:
Journal of Comparative Neurology was founded in 1891 and is published by Wiley.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to The Journal of Comparative Neurology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (26 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $999.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. The Journal of Comparative Neurology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $999.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 4.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 20, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2132
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.