Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics (JDBP) is a leading resource for clinicians, teachers, and researchers involved in pediatric healthcare. JDBP is the official journal and member benefit of the Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pedatrics (SDBP).
- Easy-to-read, full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
- Access to content offline
- Adjustable text Size
- Ability to download PDF articles
- Engaging multimedia
This important journal covers some of the most challenging disorders affecting child development and behavior, including:
• ADHD • Autism • Depression
• Eating Disorders • Self-cutting • Sleep Disorders
JDBP publishes a mix of original articles, reviews, reports, and commentary written by some of the leading minds in the field. Most important, JDBP is a dynamic journal that evolves in order to address emerging disorders. New features are added to cover an ever-changing clinical landscape.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 28, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- © Copyright (c) 2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.