Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics App
By Wiley Publishing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This important journal in nutrition and dietetics is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, JHND brings you the latest research and reviews in the field. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience and keep up to date with the latest developments in nutrition and dietetics:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer.
Edited by Professor Simon Langley-Evans, the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing papers in human nutrition and dietetics. Under the editorial guidance of a team of experts, the journal aims to meet the changing needs of those working in this field. Areas covered include; clinical nutrition; the practice of therapeutic dietetics; public health nutrition; health promotion; food choice; nutritional status; obesity and weight management; the psychology of eating behaviour and the sociology of food. The journal is published on behalf of the British Dietetic Association.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $249.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $249.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 3.0.2133
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2133
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.