Journal of Neurochemistry
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when new issues are available
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Share articles with colleagues or students
Edited by Jörg B. Schulz
Journal of Neurochemistry continues to be a leading source for research into all aspects of neuroscience, with a particular focus on molecular, cellular and biochemical aspects of the nervous system, the pathogenesis of neurological disorders and the development of disease specific biomarkers. Journal of Neurochemistry is devoted to the prompt publication of original findings of the highest scientific priority and value that provide novel mechanistic insights and represent a clear advance over previous studies.
Each fortnightly issue consists of 15-20 full-length presentations of significant original findings, and also reviews, submitted by investigators at renowned medical and research institutions throughout the world.
Journal of Neurochemistry publishes Narrative Reviews of current topics and Pre-Clinical Systematic Reviews that analyse animal data in the style of clinical literature with the intention to inform the planning and improve the likelihood of success of future clinical trials.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Neurochemistry can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (26 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $999.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Neurochemistry subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $999.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 2.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2132
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.