Journal of Neuroscience Nursing
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journal of Neuroscience Nursing: Delivering the Latest Evidence in Neuroscience Clinical Practice
The Journal of Neuroscience Nursing (JNN), the official journal of the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses, contains original articles on advances in neurosurgical and neurological techniques as they affect nursing care, theory and research, as well as commentary on the roles of the neuroscience nurse in the health care team. The journal provides information to nurses and health care professionals working in diverse areas of neuroscience patient care such as multi-specialty and neuroscience intensive care units, general neuroscience units, combination units (neuro/ortho, neuromuscular/rehabilitation, neuropsychiatry, neurogerontology), rehabilitation units, medical-surgical units, pediatric units, emergency and trauma departments, and surgery. The information is applicable to professionals working in clinical, research, administrative, and educational settings.
JNN is a membership benefit to all AANN members. For more information, call 888-557-2266.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 01, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- J of Neuroscience Nursing - September 2016/October 2016$18.99
- J of Neuroscience Nursing - July 2016/August 2016$18.99
- J of Neuroscience Nursing - March 2016/April 2016$18.99
- J of Neuroscience Nursing - November 2015/December 2015$18.99
- J of Neuroscience Nursing - March 2015/April 2015$18.99