The Journal of Adventist Education®, is an award-winning professional journal for Christian teachers and others interested in Christian education.
Each issue of the Journal features informational and practical articles on a variety of topics relating to Christian education. Occasional theme issues also deal with practical applications of Christian education, the integration of faith and learning in the classroom, and training for school board members and trustees.
- General Conference Corporation of Seventh-day Adventist
- 38.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.