· The newest papers, available in the app as soon as they're published
· Save the papers you want—so they’re easy to find later
· Share papers with your colleagues, collaborators, and students.
Publishing nearly 1,000 papers per year with 2.015 Impact Factor, the Journal of Materials Science publishes original research results on, or techniques for studying the relationship between structure, properties, and uses of materials. The subjects are seen from international and interdisciplinary perspectives covering areas including metals, ceramics, glasses, polymers, electrical materials, composite materials, fibers, nanostructured materials, nanocomposites, and biological and biomedical materials. Stay up to date on the go with this essential Materials journal. Download this free app now.
Improvement & Bug Fixes
- Springer Science and Business Media, LLC
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2013 Springer Science+Business Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.