By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (JPRAS)
Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest procedures and techniques in plastic surgery. The Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JPRAS website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
JPRAS is one of the world's leading international journals, covering all the reconstructive and aesthetic aspects of plastic surgery. The journal presents the latest surgical procedures with audit and outcome studies of new and established techniques in plastic surgery including: cleft lip and palate and other heads and neck surgery, hand surgery, lower limb trauma, burns, skin cancer, breast surgery and aesthetic surgery. The journal has up-to-date papers, comprehensive review articles, letters to the editor and book reviews on all aspects of plastic surgery and related basic sciences.
iTunes Subscriptions to Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
A single issue of the journal for $37.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $449.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.1.0
• Content Innovation Enhancement
• Most Read Articles section
• Crossmark integration
• More informative push notifications
• Bug fixes & performance enhancements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 02, 2017
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 56.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2013 Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.