The Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services is a monthly, peer-reviewed journal for mental health nurses in a variety of community and institutional settings. The Journal provides the most up-to-date, practical information available for today’s psychosocial nurse. Download the JPN app from the App Store and explore regular features including articles about psychopharmacology, mental health care of older adults, and child/adolescent disorders and issues. If you already have a JPN subscription, you can sign in for access to issues associated with your subscription term.
- The Wyanoke Group
- 57 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 SLACK Incorporated
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.