Wiley’s leading thrombosis and haemostasis journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone! Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis is a comprehensive and reliable source of monthly research and information about science related to the important medical problems of thrombosis, bleeding disorders and vascular biology. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments even faster:
The mission of the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis is to advance science related to the important medical problems of thrombosis, bleeding disorders and vascular biology through the diffusion and exchange of information and ideas within the international research community. The Journal publishes high quality, original research reports, state-of-the art reviews, invited commentary and debate on timely topics, letters and announcements. Editors invite both laboratory and clinical reports.
About the Society:
The International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis is the leading worldwide organization dedicated to the advancement of understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of thrombotic and bleeding disorders.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $499.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $499.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 17.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (mobile only) $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.