By Beacon Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journal Pro is simply the best mobile application for keeping a journal and recording other information you will find. It’s designed from the ground-up to give you the best features in a very intuitive and easy to use package.
- Two separate and completely customizable journals (name, background, font, font size, etc.)
– Spell checker
- Automatically finds phone numbers, email addresses and web addresses in your journals
- Include multiple photographs per journal entry
- Quickly jump to any date
- Choose from three security levels to keep your journals safe
- A color-coded calendar view of your journal entries
- Search your journals for words and phrases
- Share your entries through email
Journal Pro is so easy to use and offers such great features that you’ll be surprised at all of the uses you’ll find for it. Besides keeping your personal thoughts, it can be used for school, in business or on business trips, when you just need a quick picture with some comments, as a travel, food or exercise journal, etc. Journal Pro’s intuitive interface and great functionality make it easy and fun to use in a variety of situations.
What's New in Version 1.2
General reliability update.
I just downloaded this and am finding it incredibly difficult to navigate. I read the help section included in the app but it doesn't provide much direction on to how find or use the features advertised. I really liked the concept of this app and everything it promised but it did also promise ease of use... And that was not provided. If I can figure this out without too much headache, then I may raise my rating. Until then, it's staying at two stars.
Don't buy, not compatible with OS 8
This app actually had everything I was looking for, multiple journals photo entry etc. however, when OS 8 hit the app stopped working, it launches but you are unable to edit anything and all the buttons are nonfunctional. Given that the last update for this app was in 2010, it's my fault for not having noticed that before I bought it and spent a month and a half filling it was Journal entries that I can no longer access. Take my example don't download this app for your own sake
good app, but......
1. Image become blur after added.
2. The scrolling (up and down) within the entry have problem, can't get to the row that i want to. Please fix this, kind of annoying.