By Sody Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An outliner to organize your life. Create hierarchical lists to manage any project; whether it be a todo, task, or grocery list. See a video of the application at our website.
* Move a row or change its indentation by just touching the row and moving it. Press and hold on a row until a pencil icon appears, then move the row horizontally or vertically and the icon will turn into a green move icon (see screen 2).
* Edit a row by using a delayed touch until a pencil icon appears (see screen 4)
* Edit rows in-place
* Hoist (shift) an outline left and right by swiping.
* Multi-line rows in the outline.
* Quickly add several rows using the 'Next' button and change their indentation without leaving edit mode.
* Attach a fullscreen scrollable note to any line item.
* Change a line font style, color, or size for more emphasis.
* All screens are viewable in portrait and landscape modes.
* Optional checkboxes at the outline or row level.
* Option to hide rows that are checked/completed.
* Parent checkboxes are dependent on the state of the child checkboxes.
* Add/remove parent rows from existing rows.
* Copy & paste rows or trees between outlines.
* Row attributes can be inherited from the parent row, the outline, or the application.
* Undo/Redo/Cancel while editing row and note text
* Uncheck all rows
* Expand/Collapse all rows
* View the manual included in the application help.
* Import outlines in Text and OPML format using mail and copy/paste (see the manual for text import format)
* Export outlines in Text and OPML format using mail without leaving JOutliner
* Search all outlines for the number of rows that match a search string within an outline or note and then continue the search into individual outlines and notes.
* Sync with other iOS devices - does not require a Mac or Windows Desktop.
* Sync with an optional Mac desktop version (requires MaxOSX 10.6 or later) down to the row level using bonjour.
* Choose which outlines are included/excluded in a sync or if new outlines will be accepted.
* See JOutliner manuals for iOS and the Mac desktop online before buying and download a trial version for the Mac desktop at our website.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- small bug fixes
- added missing parent row documentation
- updated deprecated methods
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Sody Systems, Inc
- © 2009-2014 Sody System, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.