Get Joyride and play music, polling, and trivia game shows all day! Compete against the community and win with your friends!
On Joyride, you'll get to:
* Play live music, polling, and quiz shows for fame and fortune
* Connect with your friends and compete as a team
* Interact with the community in text chat and make new friends
* Join video chats to keep playing when the show's over
What are you waiting for? Discover our live shows like Music Mania, Quizzo, Top Pop, and Sold! and start having fun! Don't just guess the answers on Jeopardy or Family Feud - get in the show and win!
Note: Must be 13 or older to use the app. Need to enjoy fun, meeting cool people, and socializing. Don’t be mean. Don’t be gross.
WANT MORE KEYS?
Upgrade to become a Joyride Member to receive even more keys every week. Keys allow you to continue playing after a wrong answer and to access premium content.
* Joyride offers subscriptions which may include a free trial
* Joyride subscriptions cost starts at $6.99 per week and provide 14 keys per week
* Only subscribers will be able to purchase key packs starting at $6.99/14 keys
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* You'll be able to access your weekly keys for the duration of your subscription
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
* Subscriptions auto-renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
* Your iTunes account will be charged, 6.99 USD for the weekly plan, 19.99 USD for the monthly plan, 59.99 USD for the half-yearly plan, or 89.99 USD for the annual plan, or equivalent amount in your local currency, for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* If you don’t choose to purchase a Joyride Membership subscription, you can continue to play for free
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in USD
Bug fixes and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
How much are you willing to pay for fun?
I saw an ad for this on Instagram. So I downloaded it and won on the first game. Then found out you actually don’t get the money until after you win $25. 👎🏽 Super fun concept until the glitches start happening & you have to pay WEEKLY to maintain a subscription! That’s overkill. I have subscriptions I pay for monthly and don’t mind paying for something I love. But weekly? That’s overconfidence. The main reason I’m writing a review (because I hardly do) is because they always tell you to email them when you have problems. There’s only one guy who does emails. Coming from a background solving problems writing emails, he’s non-empathetic and not really professional. His grammer is poor. They also say the app is 17+ but there are babies as young as 9 years old playing a mature game. This would be such a great thing if they worked out all the glitches, figured a way where people can actually get their money, and hired professionals. I’m now stuck playing until I reach my $25 because my free trial ended. You can cash out at $10 BUT if you pay the $9.99 WEEKLY subscription! 🙄🤦🏽♀️ Which I did thinking it was a monthly. Now I’m just trying to win my money back! My goodness.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you've been disappointed by the glitches and our responses. We're pretty upset at ourselves for the poor showing here. :(
If you could let us know what problems you've encountered - or even just your disappointment - by email at email@example.com we'll do our best to address them and also take care of you - hopefully without any grammatical errors this time!
Bot 5 star reviews, horrible game
First I downloaded this app thinking I could just play trivia but nope. I found out I have to pay for “keys” to enter a trivia game, I don’t want to win anything, was just looking for a boredom game, not even worth spending time on, the trivia hosts are horrible with the pronunciation on peoples names and some songs. Second I asked my friends about this and found out that they bought a membership and played some games and wound up winning about 30 to 40 dollars then before he cashed it the developers banned his account. What they are doing is a giant scam, do not fall for it, you will be cheated out of hard earned money and receive nothing in return, the responses I’ve seen to every person that’s been banned was that their team found someone that violated the terms of service or cheated. Third, when you enter a match you only have 10 seconds the choose which isn’t anywhere close to the amount of time needed to recognize a song. Overall this app is nothing but a clever scam to steal people’s money but if you are fine with losing 20 dollars on a subscription then I recommend this to you. Good luck, will definitely advise against this app, there is much much better trivia games out there where you don’t have to pay anything to play lol.
Developer Response ,
Sorry, it appears you have been banned. Users get blocked for:
1. Egregious cheating in the shows
2. Racist, abusive, or inappropriate comments in the chat
If anyone engages in these behaviors, they are blocked regardless of whether they are subscribers or not, or winners or not.
If you feel you were blocked in error, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will review your request and respond if there has been an issue.
The idea is fun but I can’t help but feel cheated all the time. First of all, you get 10 seconds which is fine but the song doesn’t even start til you’re 6 seconds in. Second, there is minor lagging but it comes at the most inconvenient times, like during my 10 seconds or just always during the live. Third, (only my opinion) Juliano is the only great host, the others are awkward in their own ways. And fourth, (this isn’t a big deal, it just wasn’t expected) during the countdown before a live there are a number of people, but almost instantly when a game starts the number triples. I understand the app sends out notifications to people before a game but it’s usually like a minute and a half out or so, the count goes from 100 people to 350 people soon as the timer hits one. It only bothered me because of course the winnings would be lower but the app is fun so no problem. And not everybody in the live actually plays the game. It just feels like the app is making that number higher so they won’t have to pay out high winnings.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're having some problems with the app. We'd love to make it right for you and get you back to a five star experience. Please do email us at email@example.com - we'd be happy to help you out!
- Kiwi, Inc.
- 175.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Kiwi, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Joyride Membership $6.99
- Joyride Membership $9.99
- Joyride Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.