JP Synth Editor
By Roland Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Synth Tone Editor for JUPITER-80/50
● JP Synth Editor is an iPad app that allows you to edit the SuperNATURAL Synth Tones of the Roland JUPITER-80 and JUPITER-50.
* Synthesizer sound generator not included.
* Roland JUPITER-80 or JUPITER-50 required to use this app.
● You can use the large display of the iPad to control the parameters of a Synth Tone and turn layers on/off.
● This allows you to visually control the parameters in a graphical editing screen not only for the JUPITER-80 but also for the JUPITER-50.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Got compatible with RWC, Roland Wireless Connect and the WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter.
Not a real synth!
This is some other garbage that goes to some paid program, listed under synthesizers.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 31, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Roland Corporation
- © 2012 Roland Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.