By ICVT Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
New: Now you can select any number of photos or folders, even your entire hard drive, and simulate how much JPEGmini can save on your photos.
JPEGmini Lite enables you to optimize up to 20 photos per day. For optimizing an unlimited number of photos, get JPEGmini: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jpegmini/id498944723
Put your photos on a diet with JPEGmini! JPEGmini reduces the file size of your photos by up to 5X, while keeping their original resolution, quality and JPEG format. With JPEGmini you can optimize all your photos to free up valuable hard drive space, and share full-resolution photos with your friends much faster.
MacWorld: "JPEGmini is easy to use and will trim your image file sizes without sacrificing quality"
Popular Photography: "The best part is that resulting files are completely JPEG compatible"
TechCrunch: "JPEGmini reduces photos' size, not their quality"
Robert Scoble: "Much better JPEG compression. it's quite remarkable"
- Free up valuable space on your internal and external drives
- Store up to 5x more photos in your online photo account, and upload them much faster!
- Attach up to 5x more full resolution photos to your email messages
- Supports photos in any resolution up to 28 Megapixels, including iPhone panoramas
- Drag photos, folders or complete hard drives onto the app to optimize them
- Stunning animation shows photo previews during processing
- Savings counter shows amount of hard drive space saved
- Share your savings on Facebook and Twitter
- Supports the new MacBook Pro with Retina display
For more information about our patent-pending photo optimization
technology, visit www.jpegmini.com.
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/jpegmini) and Facebook
What's New in Version 1.9
• Bug fixes and improvements
I’m a Web developer/designer; this tool has enabled me to use great quality photos without the overhead. Simple, effective and saves me a ton of time trying to manually optimize, plus the images look great - all the time. I highly recommend.
I had been using PNGs along with other compression utilities for some time, but JPEGMini has shifted my Web file format of choice back to JPG - especially for large files. Image quality is so good, I even use it on my personal photo archive to reduce space. Wish I’d found this sooner.
28 megapixel support is awesome
Perfect tool for my Photos! Now it can support my DSLR and iPhone panoramas resolutions. This is the number one software for Photographers.
Works as advertised. No ill effects on image,
- Category: Photography
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ICVT Ltd.
- © ICVT Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Full Version$19.99