By ICVT Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple in all App Stores worldwide** *
* One of the Top 5 Photography Apps in the U.S, China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Austria, Ireland, Turkey and many more *
Put your photos on a diet with JPEGmini! JPEGmini reduces the file size of your photos by up to 5X, while keeping their original resolution, quality and JPEG format. With JPEGmini you can optimize all your photos to free up valuable hard drive space, and share full-resolution photos with your friends much faster.
MacWorld: "JPEGmini is easy to use and will trim your image file sizes without sacrificing quality"
Popular Photography: "The best part is that resulting files are completely JPEG compatible"
TechCrunch: "JPEGmini reduces photos' size, not their quality"
Robert Scoble: "Much better JPEG compression. it's quite remarkable"
- Free up valuable space on your internal and external drives
- Store up to 5x more photos in your online photo account, and upload them much faster!
- Attach up to 5x more full resolution photos to your email messages
- Supports photos in any resolution up to 28 Megapixels, including iPhone panoramas
- Drag photos, folders or complete hard drives onto the app to optimize them
- Stunning animation shows photo previews during processing
- Savings counter shows amount of hard drive space saved
- Share your savings on Facebook and Twitter
- Supports the new MacBook Pro with Retina display
For more information about our patent-pending photo optimization technology, visit www.jpegmini.com.
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/jpegmini) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/jpegmini).
What's New in Version 1.8.3
• Bug fixes
Works as advertised….
Definitely reduces the size of files and so far I can’t see in difference in the quality of the image.
Changes Caption to advertising themselves (((
I have been using this app on and off for one year, and i didn’t mind spending $20.
To my horror i just discover that this program add a Caption to each photo, modifying the metadata of the photo to something like this.
"Optimized by JPEGmini 220.127.116.11 0x9f8beef6”
Been that this is useless information for the viewer of my photos and a change of my capture, it makes this program a one star.
The best think you will see it in every website you have post it, and there is no setting to remove it.
I raccomend they change it back. It didn’t use to be like that.