By ICVT Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple in all App Stores worldwide** *
* One of the Top 5 Photography Apps in the U.S, China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Austria, Ireland, Turkey and many more *
Put your photos on a diet with JPEGmini! JPEGmini reduces the file size of your photos by up to 5X, while keeping their original resolution, quality and JPEG format. With JPEGmini you can optimize all your photos to free up valuable hard drive space, and share full-resolution photos with your friends much faster.
MacWorld: "JPEGmini is easy to use and will trim your image file sizes without sacrificing quality"
Popular Photography: "The best part is that resulting files are completely JPEG compatible"
TechCrunch: "JPEGmini reduces photos' size, not their quality"
Robert Scoble: "Much better JPEG compression. it's quite remarkable"
- Free up valuable space on your internal and external drives
- Store up to 5x more photos in your online photo account, and upload them much faster!
- Attach up to 5x more full resolution photos to your email messages
- Supports photos in any resolution up to 28 Megapixels, including iPhone panoramas
- Drag photos, folders or complete hard drives onto the app to optimize them
- Stunning animation shows photo previews during processing
- Savings counter shows amount of hard drive space saved
- Share your savings on Facebook and Twitter
- Supports the new MacBook Pro with Retina display
For more information about our patent-pending photo optimization technology, visit www.jpegmini.com.
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/jpegmini) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/jpegmini).
What's New in Version 1.8.2
• Bug Fixes
Space Saver for Image Fiends
Honestly, this app is just great. I use it almost weekly; whether to save HD space or to send manageably-sized images to others. It does what it says, does it exceptionally well, and the quality of the post-processed images is indistinguishable from the original to my eye (and you can always archive the original, larger versions if you need to). So far I've shaved off 6.44 GB from my images, and counting. I'm not a fan of $20 apps, but I've never regretted this purchase for an instant.
If you want to save HD space, and who doesn’t, this is one of the absolutely easiest and highest quality ways to do it! Absolutely amazing how it reduces the size of your JPEG images yet visually there is no difference. Awesome job to the developers!!! Absolutely worth the $20...
Never thought I'd spend $20 on a app and rave that it's worth it, but it really is. So easy to use.