The brand-new Jerusalem Post mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World!
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Brand-new UX layout for ease of use
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News/Article Linked Push Notification
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
• Bookmarking (Online and Offline Capability)
• Swipe Navigation for Article and Section Views
• Continued Improvement to Load Time and Stability
• Support for iOS 8
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Send your comments, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Added support for Playbuzz
Ratings and Reviews
I just downloaded this app yesterday and I need to delete it. I have never seen an outlet so slowly onto my iPad. It's extremely frustrating and not worth the effort. Is not my Internet as I have a really high speed, end it is not my iPad because I have no problem watching movies on my iPad. Bad bad app. It's unbelievable with the advanced technological expertise that exists in Israel that they can't make this app work better.
terrible terrible ads
I like to check Jerusalem Post from time to time, but recently the pop up ads have gotten so disgusting, taking over my phone, that I have to think twice if it’s worth it. :(
Great content. Terrible, terrible app.
Great paper that gets killed by a terrible app. Just like the Jpost website (another disgrace), the text is constantly moving as the intrusive ads load, making reading impossible. What a pity! I’d really enjoy reading it otherwise. You’d think that the people at Jpost would notice and make a change. Who reads newspapers on paper anymore?
- Jerusalem Post
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Jerusalem Post
- In-App Purchases
- Jpost.com $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.