This iPad exclusive app allows you to explore all of JR's projects all over the world, with beautiful Retina-optimized photos, videos, and interactive features.
JR exhibits freely in the streets of the world, catching the attention of people who are not typical museum visitors, from the suburbs of Paris to Israel and Palestine, from the slums of Kenya to the favelas of Brazil. In 2011 he won the TED Prize, and created Inside Out, a global participatory art project - over 130,000 posters have been sent so far in more than 100 countries.
- Navigate through all the projects via an exclusive interactive and constantly updated map.
- Enjoy the best selection of JR's photos and videos.
- Create your own slideshow using your favorite images from JR's projects.
- Discover JR's first digital art book: The Wrinkles of The City, Los Angeles. Meet true characters, share their stories, and go behind the scenes to learn how to paste.
- Be updated on the latest projects through the beautifully designed JR's Instagram feed.
- Share your favorite pictures and videos on Facebook and Twitter.
• Fixed crash that may happen when videos are played in full screen mode on iOS 6;
• Fixed Facebook sharing issue where custom text is not saved;
• Improved home slideshow.
Thank you for your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
It's too Modern
It shows pictures that have already came out, it's too bland, nothing new. It's bores me like the color beige. There's is no culture with in this. The layout is to simple. Even a 4-year-old can make an app like this. The level of stupidity is beyond belief, no creativity, lack of fun e.t.c. also no one is affected like JR said it was false advertisement.
Not cool :(
Unless you want to pay money you can't see a whole lot of photos you would be better of not getting this app .
This is the most boring app I have ever seen nothing good on it I don't see why it's in the top app.
- 30.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 JRSA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.