Shalom! Welcome to JSwipe - the #1 Jewish dating app with over 1 million users worldwide. Swipe right, match, and message with local Jewish singles in your area for free. We make Jewish dating simple: swipe right if you like the profile, swipe left if you don't. When you both swipe right, Mazel tov! It's a match.
Match and chat with Jewish singles and find the perfect match that your bubbie would be proud of.
JSwipe is the #1 Jewish dating app to help single people meet and connect.
Keep it kosher and upgrade to JSwipe's paid subscription with premium features including:
• 5 Super Swipes per day: Send emojis and let that that special someone they are more than just your average right swipe.
• 1 Swipe Note per day: Increase your chance of matching with a personalized note.
• Boost: Be shown 2x as often and let the algorithm do its work! More views = more matches!
• Most Eligible: Get access to a list of the most popular profiles on JSwipe!
• Explore: Browse profiles slightly outside your search filters - you never know who you will find!
• Passport: Swipe anywhere in the world by changing your swipe location.
• Optimize Photos: Run data on all your photos to see which one is getting you a match most frequently.
• Liked Me: Jump right into chatting with people who have already liked your profile.
• Read Receipts: Know when your messages have been delivered and read.
Don't Jewish you could meet someone? Download JSwipe and meet your match today!
Terms of service:
Updates in this version:
- Changes to the brand colour
- Fixes for some app crashes
- Migration to Swift 5 programming language
Ratings and Reviews
Steadily getting worse
In agreement with another review I just read: the developers have made the app extremely annoying to use, as the only way to exit out of a persons profile is to reach up and tap a tiny “x” in the corner of the screen which is glitchy and difficult to press. In the past, you were able to just swipe in a certain direction and it would go back to the main page of the app where you could continue swiping. The app is no longer user-friendly. I reached out to Jswipe and mentioned this a couple months ago and I have seen at least three updates go by with no fix to this issue. Additionally, I no longer see mutual friends under a person’s profile, which used to be a nice feature on the older versions. (Also, they now make you pay to undo the last immediate swipe.) Not such a fan anymore 👎
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback. In regards to mutual friends, this unfortunately has been terminated through Facebook in accordance to their updated privacy laws. We're really bummed about it too. The undo button has been a paid feature for the past 2 years now. This is definitely something we will take into consideration for future updates. Thanks for the feedback!
Used to love this app
Two main issues with the new design that are probably easy to fix - when you tapped on someone to see their profile, you used to be able to tap on the picture again and it would go back to swiping view. Now you need to click the X in the left hand corner which requires to be using both hands when using the app. Very annoying and not user friendly! Also, I have seen many people I know on the app yet it shows that we have zero mutual friends. I have tried deleting and redownloading the app and that doesn’t work. I enjoyed seeing my mutual friends.
Developer Response ,
First of all... it’s pretty clear the app has not been updated to fit the last 2 models of iPhone. I have an XR and profiles get cut off, buttons are cut off as well in the top portion of the screen. Usability is not great.
And, there are just so few people on the app it seems despite having an unreasonably wide mile range. I’ve downloaded it a few times over the last couple of years and it’s usually deleted within a few days because there are no people. And because there are no people, the ones that do have it never check the app because... there are no people. (I live in the Bay Area, not exactly a desert of dating app users or Jewish single people)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback with us. We just released a new version of the app with many bug fixes and this should be fixed now. Please feel free to reach out if you continue to experience the issue.
- Smooch Labs Inc.
- 69.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 Smooch Labs
- In-App Purchases
- JSwipe First Class $17.99
- JSwipe First Class $24.99
- 5 Daily Super Swipes $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.