****In celebration of the new movie Dredd 3D, get Judge Dredd vs Zombies free for a limited time!****
Dredd 3D release date: September 21st, 2012
JUDGEMENT IS COMING!
The ultimate lawman of the future, Judge Dredd, comes to screens worldwide this month in DREDD 3D. Karl Urban dons the helmet as the ironman of the law, with Olivia Thirlby playing psychic rookie Judge Anderson!
Written by Alex Garland, the man behind Sunshine and 28 Days Later, the film sees Dredd and Anderson trapped in a 200-storey city block with the followers of ruthless gang leader Ma-Ma - played by Game of Thrones' Lena Headey - out for their blood.
Now, watch the trailer for the awesome new movie before taking control of the most famous Judge of all time in JUDGE DREDD VS. ZOMBIES!
You must protect Mega-City One from a zombie invasion! Arm yourself with a Lawgiver pistol and three other devastating, upgradable weapons. Fight four deadly zombie archetypes in thirty levels of game play. Choose from seven special upgrades to give you an edge over your undead foe!
Earn stars and commendations based on performance. Ensure your Law meter is kept to maximum at all times by eliminating zombies, collecting shields and avoiding damage. Watch your ammo count as you blast through waves of attacking undead. When the going gets tough, upgrade your Lawgiver or try the Spitgun, Scattergun or Hi-Ex Launcher. Immerse yourself in a future world where the extreme is the norm!
Judge Dredd vs. Zombies features:
- Simple to learn and use 'Single-Stick' controls
- Four upgradeable weapons
- Seven equipment upgrades, from Body Armor to Iron Will - each gives a different combat advantage
- Three episodes and thirty levels of game play, with high replayability
- Star and Commendation system reward skilled gameplay - are you good enough to earn a Commendation?
- Game Center support with 16 achievements to collect!
- Universal App - supports iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch
- Compatible with iOS version 4.2+
Updates to make the app compatible with iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Obviously this game hasn’t been updated in a while, but it’s hardly noticeable because it’s absolutely fantastic. While Dredd didn’t feature any zombies, I found this game to be somewhat reminiscent of Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death, with a similar storyline and same zombie skins as the 2003 game. I would love to see this game updated for more “modern” devices, possibly with boss fights featuring the Dark Judges, Rico, or any number of classic villains, or perhaps the addition of Judge zombies and vampires.
It's good but there was no zombies and the movies there were to judges you could play ad the female or the male the female should have the hand to hand combat moves and her psychic moves there should be ways to fight the mama clans and real gangs not dumb zombies that was not apart of the game the judges didn't have a hard time fighting zombies because they were not in the movie if you recalls please update this game to the original movie then I will give you give stars till then I trust you will update it to the right ga
E. settings ✌
A game that imposes a new filosofical on our society
Why are there zombies on this drokking game based on the 2012 movie? Well, Pelé just busted into my house and explained me evertrhing, now i trully understand this game. The fact that it doesen't have anything to do with the movie represents us, the society, pretending to be somethinf that we are not. I tink the great minds of our society are trying to pass us a message.
- Rebellion Interactive Limited
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Fuse Powered Inc. Judge Dredd vs Zombies is a Trademark of and is developed by Rebellion, © 2012. Judge Dredd is a registered trademark, or a trademark, of Rebellion, used under license.
- In-App Purchases
- ACADEMY PACK: 20,000 CREDITS $1.99
- JUSTICE PACK: 50,000 CREDITS $4.99
- NECROPOLIS PACK: 120,000 CREDITS $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.