Enter the world of Juggernaut Wars – the world of swords, sorcery and courage pitted against the malice of otherworldly monsters and their minions; the world where fighting never ceases! Thwart the Devourers’ invasion and save the missing princess Leah!
Dozens of heroes with unique abilities and personalities are on your side. It will take a real master of tactics to assemble a team that would overcome all obstacles, defeat powerful bosses and reach the grand finale to shape the destiny of this world!
The enemy is guarding the secrets well, but every victory makes your team stronger! Upgrade your heroes, collect artefacts, gather new warriors! Prove your skills in the campaign as well as other modes – no matter what, you’ll never get bored!
- Outstanding graphics and special effects! Heroes of Juggernaut crush everything in their way in most spectacular battles!
- An exciting campaign: unravel the Cult of Masks’ secrets and save the world from the Devourers!
- A multitude of modes: from arenas to side scenarios and mine assaults, your heroes will always have work to do!
- Limitless combat tactics options: use your heroes’ abilities skillfully and win!
- Friends and enemies await you online! Find allies and defeat competitors on your path to the top of the rating!
Please note: Juggernaut Wars is free to play and download, however some game items may be acquired with real money, such as portions of hard currency.
A mobile network connection is required to play or download Juggernaut Wars.
Version 4.1.1 - Merging the Runes
Rune challenges are not the only way to obtain runes. Now you may create them using other runes.
- Combine four runes to receive a rune of a higher quality.
- Complete the new quest, the Runic Temple, to reveal the full potential of the Runes!
- Added a new runic event.
- We'll introduce the new heroes shortly.
- You may now add heroes to Favorites.
- Introduced notification markers settings.
- Implemented a lot of improvements and enhancements for your comfort!
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Colorful characters, hypnotizing animation, and gorgeous settings—that’s the name of the game in MY COM’s vivid battler. As you run through dozens of levels, you can let combat play out automatically or take control of the action—waiting for the perfect moment to unleash your team’s devastating powers. Once the campaign proves too tough for your fledgling heroes, you can take them online in fast-paced arena battles or replay levels to snag three stars and an elusive piece of gear.
Such a fun game to play, game updates use to be for the players but it changed. Slowly over the last couple of updates they started taking away parts of the game that would allow someone to play without spending 100's of dollars. They have made it a pay to win game and if you have lots of money to get rid of this game will take it and then not even respond when you ask about why such drastic changes have been implemented. Before you download I urge you to go to their Facebook page and look at the concerns of the players, before you spend money on the game look for a charity in your neighborhood and give it to them instead!! The devs have become greedy and it's a shame because I will be deleting the game as so many already have. Here is an example of a known issue that they say they are working on, for months now, they call it a visual bug. If you are battling in one of the areas of the game you can win on screen yet you won't see any rewards from it and your log shows a loss, when you ask support about it they say in actuality you lost the visual bug shows that you won.. sorry! I have never heard of such a line of nonsense. That's just a quick mention, do your research, go to their Facebook and look at the comments on every post and you will see how the game has changed, evolved into a waste of time and money. Good luck if you do join and sorry to those that have wasted their money and time on this game
Rampant cheering ignored ruins the game
On the whole this game is well designed and while it definitely helps to spend money, you can get most everything you want with patience. There are only a few areas of the game where you are actually competing with others and there is plenty to do. However, I cannot rate a game well that does not care that there are hundreds if not thousands of cheaters that are getting insanity high level heroes to compete with. The problem is so rampant that one out of every three people I run into are obviously cheating at mid to high level content. Avoid supporting a developer that does not care if their game is being broken by cheaters
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 198.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2013-2017 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $2.99
- Bunch of sapphires $4.99
- Bowl of sapphires $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.