Juggernaut Wars – Idle RPG
By MY COM
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enter the world of Juggernaut Wars – the world of swords, sorcery and courage pitted against the malice of otherworldly monsters and their minions; the world where fighting never ceases! Thwart the Devourers’ invasion and save the missing princess Leah!
Dozens of heroes with unique abilities and personalities are on your side. It will take a real master of tactics to assemble a team that would overcome all obstacles, defeat powerful bosses and reach the grand finale to shape the destiny of this world!
The enemy is guarding the secrets well, but every victory makes your team stronger! Upgrade your heroes, collect artefacts, gather new warriors! Prove your skills in the campaign as well as other modes – no matter what, you’ll never get bored!
- Outstanding graphics and special effects! Heroes of Juggernaut crush everything in their way in most spectacular battles!
- An exciting campaign: unravel the Cult of Masks’ secrets and save the world from the Devourers!
- A multitude of modes: from arenas to side scenarios and mine assaults, your heroes will always have work to do!
- Limitless combat tactics options: use your heroes’ abilities skillfully and win!
- Friends and enemies await you online! Find allies and defeat competitors on your path to the top of the rating!
Please note: Juggernaut Wars is free to play and download, however some game items may be acquired with real money, such as portions of hard currency.
We have also included Silver Subscription for iOS device users giving subscribers:
- Special avatar collection exclusively for subscribers
- 50% discount for the food first food purchase of the day
- 100% expanded savings limit of food
- 20% permanent bonus on gold earnings
- 100% expanded skill point savings limit
- Daily bonus lines does not reset
- 100% more free wooden chests daily
- 50% reduced waiting time between Trail of Death attempts
- 50% reduced waiting time between arena attacks
And Gold Subscription giving subscribers:
- Increased bonuses of Silver Subscription
- +15% on earnings on the Trail of Death
- +15% on earnings of the Arena badges
- Discount of on first shop range update per day
- Extra free precious chest
- Extra shop slots
- +1 extra trophy for passing campaign points
- Reduction in waiting time between battles in the Great Arena
The Silver Subscription is available for $9.99 per month and Gold Subscription for $49.99 per month. If you wish to cancel the subscription renewal, you may do so in the Account Settings of your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account otherwise will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and the subscription prolonged by the previously chosen duration.
A mobile network connection is required to play or download Juggernaut Wars.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Bug fixes and other improvements
Hurry and check out the update! New heroes, battle spells and collections await! Experience the brand new rich game features! Plunge into the new world of Haradan!
Updates in battles
• Magic Tower, the new building, will give you access to new battle spells that will heal your allies and smite your enemies!
• Upgrade your spells and use them in battles to save your squad from defeat and prevail!
• Fight in the updated arena: now you decide for yourself when your heroes use special attacks.
• Gather and enhance your collection of heroes to obtain a unique reward!
• Meet the three new powerful heroes: Kroffdor Ritor, Viper Roxy and Crystalloid Rahr.
• More heroes in chests!
• Seven more heroes now have unique pieces of equipment that will make them even stronger!
• New feature for ranks of officer and above: mass mailing to clan members.
• You can now share completed battle stats in the chat!
• New sounds.
Such a fun game to play, game updates use to be for the players but it changed. Slowly over the last couple of updates they started taking away parts of the game that would allow someone to play without spending 100's of dollars. They have made it a pay to win game and if you have lots of money to get rid of this game will take it and then not even respond when you ask about why such drastic changes have been implemented. Before you download I urge you to go to their Facebook page and look at the concerns of the players, before you spend money on the game look for a charity in your neighborhood and give it to them instead!! The devs have become greedy and it's a shame because I will be deleting the game as so many already have. Here is an example of a known issue that they say they are working on, for months now, they call it a visual bug. If you are battling in one of the areas of the game you can win on screen yet you won't see any rewards from it and your log shows a loss, when you ask support about it they say in actuality you lost the visual bug shows that you won.. sorry! I have never heard of such a line of nonsense. That's just a quick mention, do your research, go to their Facebook and look at the comments on every post and you will see how the game has changed, evolved into a waste of time and money. Good luck if you do join and sorry to those that have wasted their money and time on this game
3.0 Was a Poor Uptdate
I emotionally have dealt with and embraced the advent of the "freemium" era that we now live. With that said, this game was a shining star in the midst of an endless barrage of dull copy cats.
With this new update, where we could receive gems (the games most valuable commodity) from leveling up in the arena, you now receive no rewards for defense in the arena. My slow and steady build (which kept me coming back for more) has come to a screeching halt almost overnight.
Where I was happy to keep a steady monthly investment of $2.99 a month to build into my team, it seems that will have to pay in much more to level and build. No thanks. I'm done.
New 3.0 is horrible, game now even more "pay to play"
Arena rules changed so much, and with new magic kills the difficulty in matching up a proper team. Rewards also heavily nerfed even though devs thought it was an increase. Big down grade. New Magic tower rules hurt top players as they can't get tokens for improving their heroes since they are already maxed out. Game has also moved much farther into "pay to win" mode, another big downgrade as user base is disgruntled with changes and many people in game are protesting/quitting
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: My.com B.V.
- Copyright © 2013-2017 MY.COM
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bunch of sapphires$4.99
- Bowl of sapphires$9.99
- Bag of sapphires$24.99
- Special offer 5$4.99
- Carriage of sapphires$99.99
- Special offer 10$9.99
- Chest of sapphires$49.99
- A Bunch of sapphires$3.99
- Exclusive offer 1$3.99