Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JUICE is the World’s Funnest Energy Tracker!
“I wish I had more energy...”
Sound familiar? You're not alone. Millions struggle every day from a lack of energy—that's why we created Juice!
Juice is a fun, easy-to-use energy and activity tracker that helps you connect the dots between your daily routine and your energy. Keeping track of your activities such as sleep, diet and exercise can help you identify and change the behaviors that zap your energy. Unlike other health applications that require so much time and effort to use, Juice is simple to use and can be completed in under a minute a day.
Using your daily input, Juice provides you with relevant energy tips and resources from well-known experts to help you be at your best every day. You’ll also build new healthy habits by scheduling energy tips as reminders. Juice provides a weekly report that keeps track of your progress, and helps you prioritize your healthy habits for the upcoming week so you can be at your best!
- Track your energy and daily activities with just a few simple taps and have fun doing it
- Choose the activities you want to track - Energy, Sleep, Exercise, Nutrition, Mood, Stress, Balance, Relationships and more to come!
- Get Energy Tips that are relevant to you from well-known experts
- Set Tip Reminders to help you build new healthy habits
- Review your charts and Weekly Reports to help you make adjustments and stay on track
GET EXPERT ENERGY TIPS FROM...
- Shawn Achor, author of international bestseller The Happiness Advantage and CEO of Good Think, Inc.
- Patricia Bannan, registered dietitian and author of Eat Right When Time Is Tight
- Brett Blumenthal, bestselling author of 52 Small Changes: One Year to a Healthier, Happier You
- Lori Deschene, founder of Tiny Buddha and author of Tiny Buddha Simple Wisdom for Life’s Hard Questions
- Keri Gans, registered dietitian and author of The Small Change Diet
- *NEW* - Arielle Ford, Love Expert and Best-selling author of Wabi Sabi Love
- *NEW* - Dr. Barton Goldsmith, award-winning psychotherapist, syndicated columnist, and radio talk show host
- *NEW* - John Gray, Ph.D., bestselling author of the relationship classic, Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus
- Brian Johnson, author of A Philosopher’s Notes and CEO of en*theos, LLC
- M. J. Ryan, executive coach at Professional Thinking Partners and author of The Happiness Makeover
"Juice is my favorite App to facilitate healthy change. The app acts as a health mentor by pairing small changes with daily reminders. You'll have no excuse but to be successful, and it's fun too!"
~Brett Blumenthal, author of A Whole New You
"I love that Juice allows me to keep track of my habits so that I can make healthy choices. It's a lot easier to stay balanced and positive when you take good care of yourself, and it's a lot easier to do that with Juice!"
~Lori Deschene, tinybuddha.com
"As a nutrition expert, I know lack of energy can interfere with my patient's ability to stay on track with their health. JUICE helps to pinpoint what area needs attention (i.e. nutrition, exercise, or sleep) and provides very useful tips, which can be scheduled as reminders, to help them improve."
~Keri Gans, MS, RD, CDN, author of The Small Changes Diet
Juice was created by Mindbloom Incorporated, an interactive media company that’s out to make life improvement accessible to everyone. By harnessing next-generation engagement techniques and focusing them on personal development, Mindbloom creates new, powerful ways for people to improve the quality of their lives.
Juice was developed in collaboration with Vivacity® -- a national leader in creating innovative health improvement programs and services. Vivacity services range from personal health support programs to customized wellness solutions for employers.
What's New in Version 1.140.0
- A streamlined sign in / registration screen makes it possible to get started tracking quicker.
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Fun, easy to use life tracking app
I've been using Juice for a few months and have been greatly satisfied with it. Extra unlocks like stress, balance etc. are easy to unlock after a few weeks of tracking, and the tips after each daily report help put a lot of things into focus.
If you like tracking big things in your life, on a daily basis, than this apps for you!
Juice up your lifestyle
This is a neat and simple app that helps you keep your sleep, nutrition and exercise at optimal levels and correlates all three to your overall energy level. Easy and fun to use. It also offers a daily tip with resources for more info. A little to much emphasis on yoga for my liking is my only critique. All in all it's one of the better fitness apps in a saturated marketplace.
My quality and quantity of sleep has a direct impact on my daily energy level and I would never had known that until I used the Juice app. I had been chasing exercise, eating, meditation and so trying to be on top of my game. Now my priority is to protect my sleep and I know that I will feel great by doing so. Thank you for the reality check.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 1.140.0
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mindbloom Inc.
- © Mindbloom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 300 Juice Credits$1.99
- 100 Juice Credits$0.99