Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island - Director's Cut
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Voices and text in English.
The true essence of adventure is captured in this second game inspired by renowned author Jules Verne. In this first-person survival adventure, players will encounter recognisable locations from the famous novel, including the granite house, the volcano and the Nautilus. However, Return to Mysterious Island goes beyond Jules Verne's storytelling as players take on the role of Mina, a courageous young woman on a solo round-the-world sailing expedition.
In your quest for survival using logic, discovery, creative inventory management, and elements of the supernatural, the adventure unfolds across splendid photorealistic pre-rendered vistas. Intuitive puzzle challenges and vast exploration of the lush tropical landscapes of the island, all combine for a brilliantly executed adventure game.
Round-the-world saling expedition... Ship wrecked on a deserted island.. The ghost of Captain Nemo... The quest for survival... Caught in a tremendous storm, Mina, our heroine, becomes stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island. As she explores her new surrounding, she uncovers artifacts, living spaces and technologies left behind by the people who came before her to this uncharted island.
- Inspired by Jules Verne's classics
- Mass Appeal Theme: "stranded on a desert island"
- Survival, exploration, discovery and puzzles, set in a tropical island setting.
- Original interactive inventory system allows you to combine and create new items and tools.
- Proprietary engine allows for fluid and intuitive point-and-click navigation.
- Photorealistic settings and numerous recognizable locations to explore: Granit House, the volcano and the Nautilus.
- Meet and interact with the ghost of Captain Nemo.
- Videos, voices and texts in english, french, spanish, italian and german.
DON'T MISS OUR OTHERS ADVENTURE EXCITING GAMES!
Dracula The Path of the Dragon (3 parts)
Dracula The Path of the Dragon - Director's Cut
Egypt Series: The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse 2 - Director's Cut
Dracula The Path of the Dragon HD (3 parts)
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island – Deluxe Edition
The Prophecy HD (3 parts)
Jules Verne’s Secrets Of The Mysterious Island
Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon (3 parts)
Egypt The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus The Last Prophety (2 parts)
FOLLOW ANUMAN INTERACTIVE:
This game is amazing. The graphics are beautiful and the storyline is great! The only down fall to the game is that it's a short game. I am definetly downloading part two, hopefully its longer than this one. Other than the game being short, I have no complaints!
If you don't like games that make you think, or puzzles...then don't get this.
Ruins Window Sizes on MacBook Pro Retinas
Can’t understand why Apple does demand that software developers make their apps, particularly these games that run in fullscreen mode, Retina compatible, or at least such that they don’t always require resetting your window sizes (Mail, Browser, etc.). It the way the app controls screen resolution and what happens when the app quits. It ought to save a snapshot of the current configuration and return it just the same way upon quitting.
its a good game but putting stuff together barely works. i got stuck making the fire. it needs to be a little easier to find things and go places
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 08, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.37 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: microids
- © Microïds. Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive. © 2010 Anuman Interactive SA. Macintosh Edition by Coladia.
Compatibility: OS X 10.4.9 or later