Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jumi apps were featured on: CNET, AppShouter, Geekanoids, Your Wise Guys, SolidSmack, Tech Chick, and many other press, reviewers & bloggers
Turns your iPhone/iPod into a remote desktop client, mouse, keyboard, and a wireless universal remote control for your PC. Transmits PC Video & Audio. Connects to an unlimited number of PCs via Wi-Fi, 3G, or Edge.
* Remote desktop: shows you the PC screen and lets you work with any application on it, as well as hear sounds
* Desktop zoom: allows you to zoom in on any area on in your desktop and work as if you were in front of the PC
* Suite of built in remote controls for windows media player, WinAmp, iTunes, and NumPad
* Build your own remote control for any application, or add more remote controls from our remote control gallery on our website
* Apple keyboard
* Additional full keyboard (101 keys) that lets you use key combinations (Ctrl-Z, Alt-Tab, etc.)
* Ability to show/hide keyboard by shaking the phone
* Mouse with left & right buttons
* 2 Fingers scrolling
* Support for click, double-click, drag and scroll (multi-touch gestures)
* Configurable display quality: from Black/White to High Color Quality
* Configurable mouse & scroll sensitivity
* Control unlimited number of PCs
* Compatible with any software on your PC
◆ Couch Remote: remote control your PC while watching movies / listening to music
◆ Application control: if you went out and forgot to activate something on your pc (backup, downloads, etc), connect with JumiMouse+ and get it going
◆ Family IT Support: are you your grandma’s PC helpdesk? No more 2 hours phone calls or needless car drives! Whenever granny has a problem, connect to her PC with your iPhone, fix it, and keep yourself in her will.
◆ Send it to Yourself: forgot an important file at home and need it at work? You can activate your mail client at home and send it to yourself
◆ Drive your sister crazy: let Nicole use the PC for writing up her chemistry report, and add your own ideas of how to un-boil an egg while she types (she’ll see it happening, but that’s the point..)
* Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64 Bit)
INSTALLATION & CONNECTION
* Install the Jumi Controller from JumiTech.com
* Start JumiMouse+ on your iPhone and connect. That’s it.
* You can find answers to most common questions via our website * Support is available (and is very friendly) via email@example.com
* Note - we cannot reply to reviews posted on the AppStore because we have no method of contacting you. If you’d like to contact us, please do so via support.
What's New in Version 3.51
* full keyboard is now accessible from the top panel
* can now toggle panel visibility (click the button on the bottom right)
* performance tweaks and bug-fixes
I love the jumi series but what i wish for is that when people play full screen games that you could see it but right now when the user of the computer is playing a full screen game all i can see is the desktop. What els they should add is more ways to prank the user like turn the monitor off for a couple seconds and to open the disk tray and to turn off the computer by the click of a button. If that was fixed/added i would give 5 stars. Thanks.
This app does everything that is supposed to do. Connection is very easy once set up on the computer. The new update fixed everything that was questionable about the app. Well written app!
Bug on signing in
When it wants me to put in the password it will just show a - and not pop up kryboard
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 11, 2013
- Version: 3.51
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Badichi
- © 2010 JumiTech ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.