Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC
By Phase Five Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Compatible with RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a RDP and VNC client. You don't need to download additional software if you already have RDP or VNC configured and know the address of your computer. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
* Works with almost any computer and operating system
* Supports a physical mouse! Exclusive feature on the App Store! Important limitation: Jump Desktop does not work with standard Bluetooth mice and requires a specific Bluetooth mouse that pairs with iOS
* New Fluid Remote Desktop protocol supports high performance remote desktop
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Setup as many computers as you like – there are no limits!
* Built for iPad Pro, iPad, iPhone and iPod
* iPad Pro features: Full support for split-screen multitasking and Apple Pencil
* Protect your server settings using Touch ID
* Connection syncing via iCloud connection syncing
* Advanced Bluetooth keyboard: The best bluetooth keyboard support on the App Store. Shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys - everything works. Also includes macros for keys no available on bluetooth keyboards (i.e function keys)
* SSH tunneling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support via touch gestures: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA support: view your desktop on the big screen. Includes a presentation mode on the iPad, letting you turn your mouse cursor into a laser pointer
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Full support for Linea and Infinea barcode and MSR scanners. Includes support for E2E encryption.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
* Supports RD Gateway
* Supports custom resolutions. Set any resolution you want including Retina resolutions.
* Dynamic RDP resolution updates on Windows 8.1+
* Remote printing: Send print outs from your computer to your iPad/iPhone device (exclusive RDP print redirection feature on the App Store!)
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7+
* Multi-touch redirection support on Windows 8+
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
What's New in Version 7.3.5
7.3.5 improves stability
* Fixed: RDP: Delay while syncing clipboard
* Fixed: RDP: RD Gateway connections may fail after the first connection attempt
* Fixed: VNC: Clipboard fixes
* Physical keyboard fixes
Best Remote Desktop App!!!
This app has been a very valuable tool for my work as a Clinical Application Analyst and I have completely depend on this to remote in to my desktop at work when I am on call and do not have to log in to our server and use VPN for this.
I used to always have to bring my work laptop at home when I am on call. Now I leave it at work and use my iPad instead.
One time I was called during my nephew's birthday party which was in our city zoo! All I have is my IPhone and all I need is quick access to an app in my desktop and I was able to use my freaking phone to do what I needed to do.
That is so awesome!
I love you Jump desktop!
I even used jump desktop during a presentation because I used my iPad. My CQO saw me using my iPad and ask how she can do that as well as so she can use her iPad Pro. I told her about Jump desktop and now she's using this too and loving it!!! You rock Jump desktop!
Do you work overseas?
Best Remote Desktop
I've tried both Jump Desktop and Logmein. Jump Desktop provides a much more intuitive interface that makes JD easy to use. JD is very reliable and stable and works without a hitch. It is one of the key apps that extends the functionality of my iPad into the desktop world. Love it. Highly recommend it.
5 years on, still a go to app for me and the best remote desktop. Beats Microsoft Parallels too and without the monthly cost.
You get what you pay for
and this app is a great example. for 10 bucks, this absolutely blows the Microsoft client out of the water in appearance and usability.
I love it so much that i even bought the Mac version as well. As an IT professional, i couldn't live with out these apps. 10/10 would recommend highly!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 7.3.5
- Size: 94.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: PhaseFive Systems
- © Phase Five Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.