Jump-O-Mania: try&buy edition
By Digital Worlds
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Jump-O-Mania 3D! – a new game from Digital Worlds, creators of Strongholds and Gold Keeper!
Jump-O-Mania 3D! is a dynamic game with amazing 3D graphics, great animation and very addictive gameplay.
It’s the first Powerbocking game ever!
Powerbocking is a new extreme sport which combines jumping and running with elastic-like spring-loaded stilts (also called Powerisers, Powerskips, Jolly-jumpers etc.) and is very similar to parkour.
Control your jumps with the help of accelerometers and buttons, overcome all obstacles on your way to unlock new levels, new attire and protective gear and to get all achievements!
Jump-O-Mania 3D! is an extreme sport, adrenaline and stunning acrobatics! Become the best, challenge the whole world!
Game features (full version):
- amazing 3D graphics
- 2 characters - boy and hot girl!
- great ragdoll animation
- 4 unique levels, from the easiest to the hardest one
- levels and obstacles are generated randomly at each new start of the game providing inimitable gameplay
- action of the game takes place in several countries of the world and thus each level has its unique design
- two game modes - time trial and survival
- big amount of unlocks and achievements
- online multilevel table of records which registers each of your achievements
- option of choosing your character and changing clothes using unlocked attire
- well-developed system of statistics
- possibility to listen to your own music during the game
The game is easy to understand, but hard to master. At the beginning, I crashed the little jumping guy a bunch of times before I got good at it. By the time I mastered the free version, I was hooked, and I ended up spending $1.99 to upgrade. After many weeks, I'm still playing.
Some problems, though keep me from giving it 5 stars. You can get the guy to switch from running to jumping mid stride. It doesn't affect game play, but isn't realistic, either. Sometimes the jump button doesn't work, especially right next to obstacles. When that happens, the guy will crash. And the game could really use a pause button. At the higher levels, it isn't unusual to play for 10 minutes or more. All in all, however, these things are minor, and the game is very playable.
Very Cool !
Very good game with original concept. Nothing similar in the AppStore.
Hope to see new levels and stunts.
Great job, developers !
Maybe you could make something like the psp game free running
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 18, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Worlds
- © Digital Worlds JSC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full game$1.99