By David Fono
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Space is full of junk. You're a junkbot. Collect the junk.
Death is certain! But you can delay it by hitting power panels, careening to and fro through deep space like a hyped up bouncy ball. And you can navigate by spinning the world around you, losing all sense of direction and possibly your lunch. Go fast fast fast, get dizzy dizzy dizzy, and forget your impending mortality while cleaning up the cosmos and building up a sweet collection of junk.
With stupid-fast gameplay, a simple but twisted control scheme, and beautiful artwork created from tea stains(?!), Jumpalot Junkbot is a casual action game taken to some kind of absurd extreme.
CHECK OUT ALL THIS STUFF:
* Simple, one-touch controls: spin the world by swiping!
* Unique, tea stain based artwork.
* 4 levels of unlockable junkbots, from the reasonably zippy to the nonsensically fast.
* 100 kinds of collectable junk, from dead goldfish to historical artifacts.
* 7 zones with cosmic features including explodey things, zoomy things, pushy things, pully things and drifting things.
* A deep, dark secret.
What's New in Version 1.1
Various difficulty tweaks make the game a bit easier. If you were stuck before, give it another shot!
Also, bug fixes.
Saw your post on reddit
This game is pretty addicting an mesmerizing. I'm glad it doesn't use those disorienting gyroscope controls that so many similar games use. My toilet breaks are definitely a lot longer thanks to this game. Btw, the menu screen is pretty rad
Found this game from reddit
Having fun collecting 'junk' and upgrading my bot would recommend people to get this game
Buttery smooth and good time sink
Really polished game and the controls are nice too :-) it's exactly what I expected it to be. A fun distraction.