Hop and stomp! JumpBall.io is an addictive real-time multiplayer online game with AR Party mode. In the game, you can jump to crush enemies, conquer the battle ground and be the jumping king!
- A 3-minute Quick Play 3D .IO Battle Game
It’s short and intense! Every second of this game needs your attention and skills. Set your foot in the battle anywhere and anytime. Go with the endless fun of competition!
- AR Compatibility Makes Some REAL Fun!
Tap to open AR Party mode that matches you and your pals nearby. When the jumping battle ends, make good use of the sharing function to showcase your honors on Facebook.
-Call On and Play with Friends in Your Game Room
Create a game room to compete against your friends. Or team up with them to defeat others. Also, you can go to online mode to search for people around you. Either play with friends, or just make friends in the game!
-Size Does Matter, yet It Doesn’t Mean Everything
Once take the crown doesn’t mean always take the crown! Watch out for those little balls that are preparing sneak attack. Otherwise you could lose your prize in the very last second!
-Free and Easy to Play, Hard to Master
In the game, you need to work your way up the leaderboard by collecting energy to grow bigger. Feel free to dash across the area, and conquer opponents’ territories. Also, use jump attacks to damage or wipe out any opponent in your way.
-Jump to Seize Territory and Crush Enemies
Keep in mind that you can move faster on your territory, which change to your color once you occupy them. So choose your moves wisely and keep an eye on those hopping to kill you!
Now bring along your friends, and hop on the trip!
** Internet improvement
Build a smoother game experience without a network
Ratings and Reviews
GAME HAS MAD POTENTIAL
I love this game so far. The fact that you can get in a private lobby with up to FIFTEEN friends and play together and against one another is a sick feature not many other “io” games have pulled off. The AR feature where you can play each other on any flat surface is sick as well. The only thing id recommend is more skins, have achievements you can work towards, and have another way to permanently keep rewards besides diamond chests. But all in all, has awesome potential.
Developer Response ,
Hi TaylorGraff96，thanks for your detailed feedback! It means a lot to us. Stay tuned for our next update! We will bring you much more fun~~ PS: If you don't mind, you can leave your email address below to get more updates from us.--Best wishes from the JumpBall team
No real challenge
The smallest guy can take out the biggest guy. Being the biggest guy you are at the advantage having a much harder time seeing all the tiny balls around you that can cut you down to half health in one jump while they get to eat your half and become your equal size. However, you are stunned so they have an additional opportunity to hit you again completely absorbing you going from last to first place. It is an easy maneuver to pull off as the little guy making this game have to real challenge. So it's more frustrating than fun.
TLDR boring due to lack of any real skill like the other .iO games
Developer Response ,
Hi PYRACOR, thanks for your detailed feedback. The bigger you grow, the stronger you are. Being the biggest guy means that you have the strongest attack power. Currently, we have optimized the size of lost gem to balance the growth rate for all balls. Stay tuned! We will bring you much more fun~~ PS: When you were kicked out, please don't give up. It's all about timing~~Good luck and best wishes from the JumpBall team
This honestly aggravated me so much. This game had far too many ads. I know this is the “only way to get money” as said before, but seriously, take in consideration, playtime<ad time. It’s overboard. Second of all, the people who played just kept cursing and were extremely toxic. Another thing was that the game was like riding a turtle that was being walked by a grandma. The graphics were okay but the “game” was too slow. I downloaded this game on an iPad and iPhone and neither worked well.
- Dataverse Co.,Limited
- 277.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016DataverseCo.,Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 80 Gems $0.99
- No Ads $2.99
- 500 Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.