About this JumpRope Encyclopedia:
This is the Ultimate Reference Manual for leaning new single rope rhythms and tricks. I go from teaching the basic jump to advanced tricks. Whether you’re a boxer, martial artist, or athlete the benefits of learning to rope jump range from increasing your cardio, endurance, timing, and agility. This app is excellent for people who want to learn to rope jump and for professional trainers who teach physical fitness.
• JumpRope Basics
• Foot & Leg Rhythms
• Arm Rhythms
• Advanced Arms & Legs
• Advanced Tricks
For more information or if a organization would like to incorporate programs visit:
Credentials of Myriah Lynn
• Second Place International Jump Rope Champion
• Pilates Expert and Advocate
• Consultant to USD Athletic Department
• B.A. in Psychology
• “Pilates for Pink” DVD for Shape Magazine
• Article: Facts and Ideas. Rowing Biomechanics e-Journal, June, 2008
• Apple Developer for Fitness and Posture Apps
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.