Jumpshare is an incredibly fast and secure file sharing, image annotation, and collaboration app that works in real-time. Get a shareable link as soon you start uploading, or share your files via email directly from the app. It’s the fastest way to share photos, videos, documents and everything else you work with everyday!
Packed with powerful file sharing features and a robust conversion engine that can preview over 200 file formats, Jumpshare has everything you need to share files better!
Jumpshare is also available for Mac and Windows, which you can download for free from https://jumpshare.com
• Share unlimited number of files per month
• Any file you share can be viewed online
• View history of uploads and real-time file view count
• Share links using short or long URLs (for increased security)
• Get instant notifications when recipients view or download your files
• Share files with Jumpshare from apps that support Share Sheets
• Quickly access important files by marking them as favorite
Get more with Jumpshare Plus:
• Share links that expire after custom number of days, views or downloads
• Disable download so recipients can only preview the file
• 1 TB storage space
• Lock your files with a password for extra security
• Set your files to self-destruct (auto delete) after certain number of days
• Custom Branding
• Custom Domain
• Use Inbox to allow people with your unique link to send you large files without signing up
• Share files as big as you want, no file size limit
• Priority Support
Jumpshare Plus membership is optional and comes with auto-renewing subscription: $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
Price may vary by location. Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If you want to end the subscription, you can disable auto-renewal option from your iTunes Account Settings and the account will be downgraded at the end of the current period. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription.
- Added Team Dashboard
- Implemented dashboard switching for copy/move/save action
- Fixed settings taking full screen on iPad rather than showing in center
- Fixed issue with activity count position in sidebar
- Fixed copy link not working from file viewer in some cases
- Fixed issue where "Share with me" stays empty for iPhone X and iPad
- Fixed a bug where connection was not terminating and hence consuming more bandwidth
- Fix download preview progress for files other than images in file viewer.
- Fixed glitch on deletion in file viewer
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love jumpshare and is a constant part of my workflow. For a while the app didn’t play well with the iPhone X and crashed on download, but the developers have fixed that. Thanks!!
Hi, we have resolved this issue with the latest update that supports iPhone X. Please try again. Thank you!
The best. Miles above CloudApp.
Tried them all. Jumpshare wins.
Jack of all trades for file sharing and faster than the competition
This app is good at doing what it says it does! They listen to feedback and communicate promptly to resolve issues, the app is being updated regularly with bug fixes and new features. It's free plan is pretty generous and the paid plans cheaper than other file sharing apps. Along with the Mac app (and Windows app), Jumpshare has become my daily goto for annotations, screencasts and quick shares!
- Jumpshare, Inc.
- 122.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jumpshare Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Jumpshare Plus $9.99
- Jumpshare Plus $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.