*Requires JumpStock license available from Jump Technologies.
JumpStock is the simple, yet sophisticated automated inventory management app that mimics the pen and paper method of taking inventory - but it is much faster and reduces errors. JumpStock works in tandem with the Web-based administration to create a powerful inventory management system that leverages inexpensive mobile devices to easily record inventory transactions.
Because JumpStock is automated, it cuts down on errors while allowing you to keep accurate levels of inventory on hand. This eliminates stock-outs and rush charges, saving you both time and money. JumpStock also helps enforce pre-negotiated purchasing contracts insuring the best pricing from your vendors. JumpStock resides on reliable and secure servers in the cloud, meaning there is no software for your IT team to install and maintain.
• Works with Par Levels or 2Bin™
• Create orders by searching your inventory or scanning a barcode and then submit orders right from your mobile device
• Pull from and add back into inventory
• Receive POs into inventory
• Take a physical inventory
• Transfer items from one location to another
• Create inventory items along with photos and UPC/barcodes
• Quickly add UPCs to existing inventory items
• Scan barcodes quickly with built-in camera, attached scanner or Bluetooth keyfob scanner
• Works offline and auto-updates when re-connected to network
• Works with multiple users, locations and suppliers
• Works with lot numbers and expiration dates
• Supports location grouping for maximum flexibility
• Assign inventory to specific jobs, cases or patients
• Auto triggers orders when inventory reaches preset levels
• Easy to integrate with third-party ERP or procurement systems
• Open API
• Added ability to sort by bin number.
• Added unsynced order screen to manage orders and inventory adjustments that were made out of network range.
• Unsynced orders will now be retained locally if you choose to force close the app or logout.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't be fooled. This is not a free app. I downloaded it only to discover you must call the company to get an account to use it for 30 days free trial then you will be charged $99.00 a month bare minimum if you want to use it. This is very deceptive and should not be advertised as free. It received 1 star because there was not a choice for zero.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.