Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?
BE CAREFUL: ONLY FOR PRO GAMERS!
Jack is a skateboarding pro: help him show off his skills in this incredible adventure and crush your friends' high scores!
Collect 10 incredible skins to make Jack look even cooler:
- Thunderbolt T-Shirt (5 pts)
- Red Karate Bandana (10 pts)
- Heavy Metal T-Shirt (15 pts)
- Black KungFu Bandana (20 pts)
- Pro Skater Pants (25 pts)
- King of Skate Black Shirt (30pts)
- New Galaxy Skate (35pts)
- Ninja Suit (40 pts)
- RedDragon Bandana (45 pts)
- Ninja Master Belt (50 pts)
Have fun and don't forget to rate us!
We fixed some bugs in this version to make your game experience even smoother!
Have fun and don’t forget to rate us after every update!
Ratings and Reviews
I really like Jumpy Jack but there are a few slight unfortunate things. One thing is that the guy on the skateboard BARELY makes it through that little hole. Another thing is that I am a girl and I like designs. I wish you could change the background when you would like to. It is also super fast and I like playing games in the car but I get headaches from staring at things so if you could change the speed, it would be nice. If we had these things, then I would rate it 5 stars but for now, 3 stars. Dear other person who says 15 is hard to beat unless u hack. My high score is 19.
I would give a higher rating if it was just a bit slower. I like the challenge but this is kinda ridiculous. Knowing me, I can't put it down though. Also, it dosnt register my finger when I tap the screen for the guy to jump. I don't know if it is just me or my phone or if this is an issue with the app but I would like to know. Is it really frustrating when I clearly tap and it dosn't register. All in all, a great concept, love the idea of the app but just has a couple issues I would like the appmakers to look into! :)
This game is really fun. Except it is nearly impossible to go through the really low bricks. And since it is so fast, it doesn't give enough time to go through the really high bricks. And the gap between the bricks is too small for such a large character, so I and many others (according to other reviews), would appreciate an update that can fix these issues. But I really enjoy this game and it is totally addicting.
- redBit games srl
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © redBit games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.