* Featured by Apple in "Back to School", "What's Hot", "New & Noteworthy", "Apps for Learning Math" and "Special Education”
* Featured by the New York Times
* TOP 10 OUTSTANDING App developer --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Selected in Technology in Education's BEST APPS of the year
* "Best app to teach coins/money" --www. TechInSpecialEd.com
* "Well done Jungle Coins!" --www.theiphoneMom.com
* "This is awesome! This is a great app. I highly suggest Jungle Coins for any kid." --www.CrazyMikesApps.com
* "A trio of stellar apps…His choice of topics couldn't be better" --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* "It is truly superb. Jungle Coins is the only app you'll ever need to teach coin math skills." --www.AppsForHomeSchooling.com
* Talking app teaches kids how to say monetary amounts in multiple languages
* Currencies include: US dollar, Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, New Zealand dollar, British pound, Euro (Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain), Swiss franc, Swedish krona, Russian ruble, Japanese yen, South African rand.
Jungle Coins is an engaging, easy to use educational app that teaches kids coin math in multiple languages. For iPad only.
● Multi-lingual talking app
● Animal faces smile and roar in a fun jungle theme
● Unlimited fresh problems every time
● Multiple levels for beginner to advanced learners
Easy to Use
● Beautiful, easy to read graphics and life size coins
● Rearrange and flip coins
● Switch to other currencies easily within the app
● Switch languages easily within the app
● Tutorials for beginners
● Identify and compare coins
● Count coin values and calculate correct change
● Score tracks progress
● Multi-user support
● Show history of problems
United States coin images from the United States Mint
Euro coin images copyright European Central Bank
Canadian Coin Images © Royal Canadian Mint - All Rights Reserved
Images des pièces canadiennes © Monnaie royale canadienne - Tous droits réservés
- iOS 12.0 optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Misprint on back on The new Dollar coin . Hope / Glad it's not in circalation yet.
This App has a lot of nice features that Asa teacher I can really appreciate. I like the ability to customize activity levels, learn the coins etc. I like that it keeps data on accuracy. You can turn off features you do not want such as sounds. To move to the next question you have to shake the device. If there was a way to disable this and touch a button to go to the next question or have it automatically change once your answer has been checked I would rate the app even higher. Call me picky but I do nor want students shaking my iPad as they might sling it instead.
This app does a great job of teaching children all about coins. Options are for learning coin names and values, identify, add, make change are excellent. Adult options include edit coin combinations per level, choice of currency, difficulty options.
Graphics, actions, and sounds are engaging for children. I've found that my students are interested in receiving the in app praise and rewards. Students stamina using this app has increased from needing to work side by side with adult and strong guidance to ability to use app independently away from adult.
The app is very easy for adults and children to navigate. The set up is self explanatory and easy to set up for many students. Students are easily able to move through the app without difficulty once shown how it works.
I highly recommend this app to parents and teachers. It is inexpensive and highly effective.
- Andrew Short
- 77.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Andrew Short
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.