JUNGOOL is the highly rated physics based platform adventure, containing a touch of puzzle solving that will have you addicted in no time.
In a jungle, far far away, lies a village in turmoil. The village Shaman has a quest for you (our 'all round hero') to save the young, the tribe, and ultimately the entire world.
Travel through a myraid of stunning and magical locations, solving puzzles, defeating enemies, and retrieving the masks that give you the special powers you need. Experience this exuberant and exhilarating adventure and absorb yourself in its puzzling and addictive charm. Unlock new worlds to face new challenges, and achieve global highscores to demonstrate your greatness.
Can you save the world? Well time is running out... so you'd better get rolling!
* 30+ gorgeous levels and locations
* Thought provoking quests and puzzles to solve
* Several unique obstables and enemies to avoid - beware of the Hunters!
* Gamepad style controls
* Gems to collect and bonus levels to unlock
* OpenFeint and Game Center support
* Objectives, achievements and leaderboards
* Amazing graphics and animation
* Pumping jungle inspired soundtrack
* Retina support
* iCade & Apple game controller support
* Facebook posting
Visit Jungool.com for media, support and more info
* Apple game controller support
* Facebook posting
Ratings and Reviews
This was the first game I got back when the iPod touch came out. It still holds up. It's a fun adventure platform we game.
An excellent app that deserves to be quickly discovered. Compared to many of its platforming ball-protagonist brethren, Jungool has very clean and responsive controls, and many unusual and innovative situations that could otherwise just be a repetitive points-collecting exercise. It's well worth the attention of anyone who is looking for something a little more substantial in a casual iOS game.
Surprisingly diverse gameplay
This game looks like something akin to the Rolando games of yor, but actually strikes it's own path. I was blown away by how every level had some unique gameplay twist, usually pretty fun twists too. Vibrant graphics with what look like hand drawn backgrounds. Pick up this gem, you might be surprised.
- 146.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Headsoft
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.