By Nehloo Interactive LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JuniorTube EDU allows students to safely access teacher-curated, pre-approved, handpicked educational videos, with no ads. Works even if the school's IT blocks Internet videos.
JuniorTube EDU is used predominantly in 1:1 iPad classrooms in K-12 schools, in homeschooling, and also by educational groups, children sports coaches, kids etc.
VIDEOS FOR K-12 STUDENTS ARE LIMITED TO ONLY THE ONES SHARED BY TEACHERS
• Students using JuniorTube EDU only have access to the videos that the teachers curate and share with them remotely.
QR CODES - STUDENTS COLLECT VIDEOS
• Students scan QR codes (from books, assignment papers, libraries, bookstores, school events and flyers etc.), to collect videos pre-approved by their Teachers or School Administrators.
TEACHERS CURATE YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS FOR STUDENTS, REMOTELY
• Teachers, curate and collect educational videos into your playlists on YouTube.com.
• Then, on JuniorTube EDU, generate a QR code to share the curated playlists with the entire classroom of students, to subscribe and get new videos you handpick for them.
• Also, as you browse YouTube (or Facebook), simply copy a link of an appropriate video, then open JuniorTube admin area, to share it with select Students.
TEACHERS SUPERVISE STUDENTS
• Students scan teachers' QR codes to subscribe to their classroom.
• Teachers track students' activity on JuniorTube.
STUDENTS ANNOTATE ON TOP OF VIDEOS
• Students draw, scribble and annotate on any frame of any videos on JuniorTube.
• Students can turn in annotated screenshots, for grading.
SLOW DOWN VIDEO PLAYBACK
• Students can slow down a video's playback on JuniorTube. This should help students take their own pace while watching any instructional video.
• Teachers create quizzes on top of videos, and the students answer questions while watching those videos. Teachers evaluate students' responses.
NEW: AR (Augmented Reality on iOS 11)
• Scan a demo QR code linked to a .ZIP with 3D models from www.juniortu.be/edu
• Scan any .ZIP file with 3D models (.SCN, .OBJ, .DAE), and explore them in your own AR world.
• Be creative with your AR experience on LOOK - create new AR games, create assignments related to the 3D models you share with students or peers, etc.
• Add JuniorTube EDU tool to your LMS: https://www.eduappcenter.com/apps/285
• JuniorTube comes translated in English, French, German, Italian, Romanian and Spanish.
Latest features are updated at ww.juniortu.be/pdf.
"Using JuniorTube with Sick Science videos has sent our classroom into a parallel universe. Imagine a world where students ASK for homework!" - Nick S., science teacher
"JuniorTube is a handy tool for safely sharing video content with students from pre-K through high school." - Heather H. of Canvas by Instructure
"JuniorTube provides a safe space for students to watch educational videos chosen by their teachers." - Monica B. of ClassTechTips
"JuniorTube is a great way to organize YouTube videos for your students in a safe environment." - Steve C., teacher
"JuniorTube app helps you manage playlist of videos to share with kids using 1:1 [iPads]." - Kate C., teacher
"JuniorTube looks like it may be even safer than YouTube School! Check it out!" - Chrissy H., teacher
"Cool platform that filters YouTube for school." - Pete C., teacher
On the web and Chromebooks, JuniorTube EDU is available at www.juniortu.be/learn.
Students don't need to sign in. Teachers will share videos remotely.
To access and share their curated YouTube playlists, teachers are required to own a YouTube/Google account.
JuniorTube is not affiliated with YouTube, all video content is owned by its respective author/channel mentioned on YouTube, and you are the only responsible for sharing YouTube video content with children by using JuniorTube simply as a video player platform.
For assistance, reach out to email@example.com.
Please visit www.juniortu.be/edu.
What's New in Version 9.0.3
JuniorTube EDU is now ready for the shiny new iPhone X ... and, of course, any and all your iPhone and iPad devices!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 9.0.3
- Size: 66.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Seller: Nehloo Interactive LLC
- © Nehloo Interactive LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Teacher Access per School Year$129.99