Junk Jack X
By Pixbits SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
Welcome to Junk Jack X! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 390 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack X worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 400 placeable items
- more than 240 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack
- a complete farming system with more than 50 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
What's New in Version 2.1.7
Junk Jack X - v2.1.7
Hello our dear customers! Here's a minor update for Junk Jack X. We're working on a nutritious Summer update but in the meanwhile we had to fix some issues with made the game crash and tune some aspects! We added a bunch of rare iconic treasures to let you have fun while waiting :)
Here's the changelog:
- a new weather: acid rain has been spotted on Xeno.. beware, it hurts!
- new dyeable stucco walls
- new dyeable stucco bricks
- 3 new types of dyeable wallpapers
- new grit materials used to craft stucco
- raw ice from cryo has a new placeable variant
- compact blocks can now be crafted back to original material
- more than 90 new rare treasures to discover!
- new craftable blackboard block
- new craftable pixel treasures, put them on the blackboard to create pixel art!
- fixed a bug that occurred when a chest was destroyed while opened by a client
- fixed bugged behavior of lighting and lava which could lead to infinite lights
- fixed a crash that occurred on clients joining hosts that started the game without player
- fixed a crash that occurred on protected multiplayer worlds when a client used explosives
- holding on an item in the craftbook will even show corresponding forge craft if any
- messages related to world/chest/explosion protection won’t appear when unintended anymore
- added a second confirmation dialog to world restore
- weather shader effects are correctly retained when switching adventure worlds
- tweaked door physics collision detection to be more precise
- fixed some bugs which make incorrect mobs (or no mobs) grow in stables
- fixed some crashes related to mob breeding in stables
- chests will retain last used page even by clients in multiplayer
- fixed a glitch when swapping items in creative
- lighting on equip dummies has been fixed
- fruits fell down from trees now correctly burn in lava
- duration and strength of a potion is now shown in extended tooltip
- some items that were improperly glowing in dark have been fixed
- rabbits spawner eggs are now available in creative mode
- fixed a common crash related to explosions and pets
- fixed crashes that occurred when moving near the edge of the world with pets
- fixed a crash that involved pets and bridges
- fixed a crash occurred when using trade scale outside the world bounds
- message which warns about inability to drink a potion now states the correct type
- now Spring is an available generation option for new worlds
- Terra has been “de-springized”
- fixed white leaves equivalence
- silver now requires 7 ticks to be smelted into ingots (up from 6)
- pierce/blunt/magic skill potions now apply the correct bonus
- extended stats now correctly hides when pressing home button
- Right Sloped Clay Bricks are now correctly implemented
- weapons with ammo won’t suddenly break anymore if save ammo stats > 0%
- seasonal grass now grows on seasonal dirt (eg. spring and autumn biomes)
- Bone Column now has 100% of drop rate
- fixed a bug which turned collars into milk while trying to capture a cow with inventory full
- extended stats now properly show all 4 possible potion buff timers
- fixed wrong graphics on the “time for a better home” achievement
- added some missing reagents to chemistry potions
- fixed wrong sounds on some blocks
I have been playing this game for over a year now, and I still love it as much as I did when I first got the game, probably more. The tutorial is very detailed and is always adding things when new updates come out. There are countless mobs with different abilities to fight. There are multiple worlds, each with a different environment and mobs. And best of all, there's now multiplayer.
I could go on and on talking about how great this game is. If I were you, I would buy this game now. This game deserves more credit than I can give it. The developers have put in countless hours to make this game so wonderful.
Overall, this game is fantastic, and I would recommend to everyone.
A few suggestions
I love this game but I also as always have suggestions for this game
I am quite sure that you have seen many reviews about this but I think you should finely add magic.
2. Boss Dungeons
I know that bosses are rare enemy's but I think you should make it where you have to find the boss dungeon instead of waiting for him to spawn.
I myself doubt this will ever be a food idea to add but with an expensive craft recipe for ammo and the weapon itself i could be balanced.
4. Useful Pets
I know that the IAP & rare pets give stats but what I think a lot of people would be happy about are pets that attack specific mobs.
5. Smarter Enemies
Way to often I have seen mobs get stuck at the bottom of a pond and die from drowning, instead make it so that they swim and break down doors (expect iron doors)
Now I could go on blabbering on & on about suggestions for the game but I think 5 is enough for now.
Other then that keep up the good work
P.S. I rate low to get you attention so please don't take the low ratting as an insult.
Great game but one problem
I was playing and I have millions of everything on my thing so i dont want to delete and re load because when it go to do multiplayer it says players not available I've tryed different times checking enternet everything but it won't work so i need some help and would appreciate the creators help to resolve the problem but overall this is a wonderful app and I suggest it to everyone
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 70.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixbits SRL
- © Pixbits 2013/14
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Craftbook$0.99
- Instant Planets$1.99
- Mining Helmet$0.99
- Chemistry Book$0.99
- Dark Ninja$0.99
- Pocket Pug$0.99
- Hatcher Hat$0.99
- Santa Hat$0.99
- Breeding Hat$0.99
- Chemist Hat$0.99