Junk Jack X
By Pixbits SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
Welcome to Junk Jack X! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 400 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- a fully fledged electronics engine allows the creation of complex widgets, even complete CPUs!
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between 11 multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack X worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 440 placeable items
- more than 270 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack
- a complete farming system with more than 70 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
What's New in Version 2.4.9
We reverted the game icon and world theme to its natural, non-Christmassy, state!
We're sorry for the lack of updates/news in the previous months but we were busy launching Junk Jack on PC/Mac platforms!
We're now trying to integrate all the enhancements we did on the PC/Mac version back to the iOS version whenever possible, stay tuned and expect major changes in the future!
Seriously, this is a really good game. Played the first one and finally decided to grab "X". It is such a vast improvement over the original one even though it was darn near perfect. Im not sure how thats even possible. I bought a couple iaps just for the heck of it too. Full crafting book, chemistry book, mining helm, and the legendary fishing pole. Love em all. Just fyi none of the iaps are needed to complete the game or get the best gear. Only a couple things i can think of that i feel it needs- more "boss" style mobs, and maybe some more random structures above and below ground (temples or npc villages perhaps?). Ooh! And i wish my mining helm's glow was a bit brighter. Equivalent to a torch would be perfect. I mean, after all, it did cost me a whole entire dollar lol...
I love this game!
It's so much fun,this is one of my favorite games on the app store! i love the variety of food crafts and other kinds of crafts, but the game gets boring when you have so much to craft but they don't serve much of a purpose. There should be a hunger meter with the foods raising the meter and a little health depending on quality of the food? Maybe add guns? Like u can craft guns with the use of titanium and higher level ores. I hope this game gets some good updates so it wont get boring!!
Needs updates faster
I think the game is great and it's loads of fun on iOS and pc but it needs to update the game a lot faster then it's doing its like 3 times a year every like 4 months with a huge gap between months some times and they need to add the stuff from the pc to iOS like soon but thanks pixbits and keep up the great work and maybe at mounts or npc's that will trade players supplies and they can get better faster 👌🏻✌🏻️
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 2.4.9
- Size: 208 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixbits SRL
- © 2015/16 Pixbits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Craftbook$0.99
- Instant Planets$1.99
- Mining Helmet$0.99
- Chemistry Book$0.99
- Dark Ninja$0.99
- Legendary Pole$0.99
- Pocket Pug$0.99
- Hatcher Hat$0.99
- Santa Hat$0.99
- Breeding Hat$0.99