* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
Welcome to Junk Jack! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack Retro (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 400 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- combat Uber Mobs and obtain their loot by destroying rare world altars!
- a fully fledged electronics engine allows the creation of complex widgets, even complete CPUs!
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between 12 multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 440 placeable items
- more than 270 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack Retro
- a complete farming system with more than 70 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
Welcome to Junk Jack 3.2 Pet Hunt Update!
This patch adds 75 fancy rare pocket pets in all worlds which can be captured, hunt ‘em all! We’ve also added the Junk Machine, used to recycle your crafts and get new items and rare loot. Plus there are now new breedable chihuahua and hamster pets, many new features and cool items to discover, an habanero plant used to craft habanero bombs and soup, craftable concussion bombs and new rare cards used to craft pocket uber mob pets are included too. Plus many more cool things to discover and small tweaks!
Happy mining (and hunting!)
Added 75 Rare fancy pets on all planets, hunt ‘em all!
New craftable sharpening stones, use them to repair your tools!
New hamster cage
New hamster pets, capture and breed them!
Added breedable chihuahua pets!
More blocks can now be painted
Uber mob altars will now drop rare cards
Combine the cards to craft unique uber mob pets
You can also use cards as trinkets which will give you unique powers
Valentine chests have been removed from planets
Junk machine! Use it to recycle your crafts to get new materials and items!
Totem spawn chance has been increased on all planets
New habanero orange plant
New habanero soup recipe
New craftable habanero bombs!
New craftable concussion bombs!
New pocket Crosshair pet, paying homage to Junk Jack Original graphics!
Animals will now create dung, which you can use to fertilize plants
New craftable Pickaxe of the Giants!
Craftable torch in a bottle which can be placed underwater
New rare blocks can now be found on all planets
New homage pixelated stone block which pays homage to a very known sandbox game!
New CGA retro block
New Tretis block!
Added craftable vine ladders
Added rare outline armor to give Jack an unique look!
Added rare retro armor to give Jack a retro look!
New droppable baseball bat weapon
New poo head fancy equip piece
New eye head fancy equip piece
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best
This is really an awesome game. It works for the touch screen amazingly well. If you have a smaller screen I'd say it's the best choice out of the whole MC/ Terraria/ Junk Jack debate. This one was made for mobile though so it's understandable why it feels so fluid. I own them all and I can attest. It's great for people with fat fingers lol. It has fantastic pixel art, it's fun, and it's difficult at times when un prepared. As a long time player (played since the original jj and back when this one was called Junk Jack x) I highly suggest this game to anyone who likes crafting/survival/building/exploration/pixel art games. This is a great additive to the genre. It's held a permanent spot on my phone for a while now. Get it, you won't regret it!
Love the game, played it for years, do not have many complaints at all. But the biggest thing to me right now is that the multiplayer experience is very limited now because there aren’t enough people playing now that it’s died down to do the Random matchmaking, I personally would love to see a list of who’s hosting that way I don’t have to chance it by waiting for 30+ minutes in the matchmaking hoping someone decides to host while I’m joining. also that way you could keep it open and play. I personally would really enjoy that, please consider something along the lines of this, thank you :)
It’s still a very nice came, but
Unfortunately, with a recent update, everything was reset, that’s fine, I didn’t play for a long time anyways, my main problem is that the hats, etc. seem to be gone. I personally paid a lot for these, so it’s sad to see them gone. If they do actually exist, do let me know. The new content seems interesting, so if you are a new player, please consider this game. It’s very fun.
EDIT: Nevermind! It seems that you have to create a world first before you can access the menu to restore your purchases and redeem your iAPs!
- Pixbits SRL
- 71.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013/18 Pixbits
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Craftbook $0.99
- Instant Planets $1.99
- Mining Helmet $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.