Junos Genius is a comprehensive learning platform developed by the Juniper University Education Services team. Accessible through the www.junosgenius.net website (PC and MAC friendly) or through the app, the Junos Genius platform includes an extensive course catalog, Learning Byte video tutorials, and Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) practice tests.
All registered users receive a Junos Genius Basic subscription. This free subscription provides access to hundreds of Learning Byte titles, select Associate and Specialist-level JNCP practice tests, and numerous other learning objects, including our library of Day One books and hardware overview and deployment courses.
Users may also upgrade to a Junos Genius Plus subscription, which provides access to additional Specialist and Professional-level JNCP practice tests.
Download the app now and Unlock your Genius today!
Free demo of all on-demand modules
Rebranded login and account registration screens
Ratings and Reviews
It's convenient...when it decides to work
Ive been using this app to help me study for the cloud exam. It cool because I can pull up the video modules while driving to work. But it has flaws that make it annoying.
- the content catalog along with other menus takes too long to load.
- the video modules have issue loading and the sound volume fluctuates
- also the video modules have this annoying design where a module is broken into 15 or videos. Once done watching one of the videos instead of a simple next button on screen, I have to exit the video then press a small next button at the corner of the screen to get to the next video. This makes it annoying to use on the go or in your car..
Email Id not working
I've been trying to log in ever since the update happened few days ago and I have been unsuccessful to enter
This WAS a promising study tool.
It seems Juniper is more interested in creating games than providing resources to engineers. I downloaded this app to aid in my venture towards JunOS certification. I didn't have the time to get serious when I first downloaded it. When I went back to use the app it required a login and it has Game Center Support? Really? It looks like another, once promising app will get deleted.
How about putting the content on the learning center portal where people can access the HTML "flash cards" from a tablet or computer, and lose the game feel. I think that would be much more beneficial to folks seeking to certify professionally in JunOS products.
- Juniper Networks
- 77 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1999 - 2017 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.