Bring dinosaurs to life in Jurassic World Alive!
Dinosaurs have returned to rule the Earth, and they’re roaming free in your world. Explore your surrounding area to find your favorite Jurassic World dinosaurs, including new breeds that are more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before!
Discover your world and collect epic dinosaur DNA to level up and create hybrids in the lab. Craft the perfect strike team and take them into battle in real-time player-vs-player matches. Challenge your friends to win exclusive rewards!
EXPLORE your world with location-based technology and discover dinosaurs on a map. Discover surprises around every corner – you’ll never know who you’ll run into!
COLLECT rare and stunning dinosaurs and maintain a full roster of thriving prehistoric animals.
CREATE unique hybrid dinosaurs in the Lab – science knows no limits!
BATTLE teams of dinosaurs to defend and challenge others in real-time PVP arenas; come back daily for new events and rewards!
EARN rewards in battle and stock up by visiting Supply Drops near you.
SHARE your legendary dinosaur collection by posting AR images and videos to your social pages!
Become the ultimate dinosaur trainer today!
- Jurassic World™ Alive offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
- The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Compatible with iPhone 5 and up, iPad 4 and up, iPad mini 2 and up, iPod 6 and up, on devices with iOS Version 10 or later installed.
AR capabilities available on iPhone SE, 6s and up, and on iPad Pro on devices with iOS Version 11 or later installed.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2018/terms.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
© 2018 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Jurassic World and all related marks and logos are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
* Please note: Jurassic World™ Alive is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
See what’s taken flight!
- Introducing Pterosaurs! Discover and collect all 8 new dinosaurs and add them to your collection.
- Use brand new Scents to attract dinosaurs to your location, even when you’re on the move. Find them in Supply Drops near you!
- Collect DNA and rewards from the new Daily Battle Incubator. Take down your opponent’s dinosaurs to unlock.
- Unlock and battle in 2 new arenas – The Lockwood Estate and The Aviary.
- General game improvements, load time optimizations, and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
50% off an epic incubator 🦕⏱
So I have come across a major bug, aside from the occasional loading error when initiating a battle, there are some instances where the battle is going perfectly normal and then suddenly after a turn or two the option to “pick a move” is no longer there, it is my turn but the move buttons are invisible and unresponsive. There are many cases in which I would have won a match easily but because of the glitch I have no options and have to wait or the timer to hope whatever bass move I’m forced to make will do enough damage. I think these loading errors along with a few minor glitches in “dna numbers” (or xp) of certain Dino’s should be addressed asap. Other than all that tho, this is an amazing game, imo: much better than Pokémon Go for the simple fact that you can strategically battle with the creatures you collect and create, and there is a ranking system that you can SEE yourself climbing. Love everything about this, only thing I would BEG that you guys add is the ability to find/make friends with other players who are close Facebook friends (or whatever) basically a way to challenge your personal friends to a battle between teams. A few of my friends are now just as into this as I am but we all wish we could see who among us is truly the best. Even if it’s a different battle mode or something like 1 on 1 or best of 2, we are all in agreement that we wish we could battle eachother. Otherwise thanks for this awesome game, and please keep improving 🙏🙏
Pretty Decent Game
In my opinion I would have to say this game is a good competitor to Pokémon Go. This game has pretty good graphics as well as very nice game mechanics. It’s capture system feels more fun and interactive through its dart system as well as the fact that most dinosaurs are already visible and can be walked to. It very pleasant to always get a free supply drop as it keeps you dart supply going. The supply drops outside of the free one are very common and give you up to 2 drops in 15 minutes (if you watch a small 30 second video). You don’t have to hit very many drops to sustain your darts as it’s probably the only resource you have to manage. I also enjoy the combat of the game. The game gives you the option to battle other players without having to leave home which I believe is an improvement because the game doesn’t restrict you entirely to leaving your house. I’d also like to state that the add campaign in the game can be worked to your advantage as completing small challenges on other apps can earn you quick bucks in game as well as the 30 second videos that are available after you grab a supply drop for the first time that allow you to grab the drop a second time. All and all I think this is a pretty good game and would recommend it to a friend. However, not all experiences are the same so I can’t say to avoid the game through bugs and such because I haven’t experienced any.
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Ludia Inc.™ and ©2018 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Cash $4.99
- VIP - Full Membership $9.99
- Bundle Rare 2A $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.