Jurassic World™: The Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for iOS:
- iPhone 5 or above recommended
- iPad 3 or above recommended
- iPad Mini 2nd Generation or above recommended
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
Return to Isla Nublar with the creators of the smash hit Jurassic Park™ Builder for your next adventure: Jurassic World™: The Game, the official mobile game based on this summer’s epic action-adventure. Bring to life more than 148 colossal
dinosaurs from the new film and challenge your opponents in earth-shaking battles. Construct the theme park of tomorrow in this unrivaled build-and-battle dinosaur experience.
In order to build a winning Battle Arena team, you’ll need to design the most efficient and effective park, one that will allow your dinosaurs to thrive and evolve. Discover new and amazing species of dinosaurs by acquiring surprise-filled card packs. Join Owen, Claire and your favorite characters from the film as, daily, you feed and genetically enhance your dinosaurs. Now that the park is open, it’s time to make Jurassic World™ your own!
In Jurassic World™ The Game you will:
* Defy the laws of science as you COLLECT, HATCH & EVOLVE more than 148 unique dinosaurs!
* CONSTRUCT & UPGRADE iconic buildings & lush landscapes inspired by the film.
* CHALLENGE opponents from around the world in earth-shaking BATTLES!
* INTERACT with characters from the film as you navigate exciting new storylines & thrilling missions!
* ENHANCE your experience with Hasbro® Brawlasaurs™ toys – scan each toy dinosaur & battle with it directly in the game!
* CHOOSE from multiple card packs; each can bring a special dinosaur to life!
* EARN daily rewards such as coins, DNA & other essential resources.
- Jurassic World The Game offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
- The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/terms_black.php
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/jurassicworldthegame)
Jurassic World™ is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Please note: Jurassic World™: The Game is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
What's New in Version 1.11.13
Things are about to get a whole lot colder.
- Introducing Jurassic World’s latest addition – the Woolly Mammoth! Visit the brand new Biodome to see her in her arctic home.
- Hate missing out? Now all players now earn Loyalty points! Use your points to purchase limited card packs, items and more.
- Take it a step further and become a Subscriber! Earn DOUBLE Loyalty points everywhere, exclusive dinosaurs and much more.
- Collect 7 all-new dinosaurs, buildings and decorations!
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Are you kidding? $100 for a mammoth pack?
I hope you do understand that the tournaments are near impossible for low level players, such as myself. But didn't you learn from the mosasaur tournament not to price packs so high? We all know that the mammoth will not be the best glacier creature for very long, because of VIPs and other tournament creatures. So why charge so much? It's basically a pay to win wall. If someone is crazy enough to spend $100 on that pack, you've really got them addicted to playing. Congrats to you. But at the most $50, maybe $60 if it has the same resources that a VIP pack would have. But $100 is insane. Just telling you know, it would be a lot smarter to lower the price by like $50 or so. Then, more people will be more likely to buy it, at least twice as many people, and it would add up to more money than a $100 pack would. Simple math. I do hope that you reconsider, because I've been saving my money for this, and I bet many others have been as well. But $100 is where I draw the line. If you keep the price the same, go ahead. I just hope you know that you may be losing out on purchases. Nonetheless, merry late Christmas and a happy new year.
HELP ME 3
I have a few problems with this game. First of all problems is my game has restarted 14 times now. And I had EVERYTHING. 2nd Spinosaurus: should be as strong as t-Rex because it would beat t-Rex. 3rd sizes: everything you make with the same animation is the same size. REALLY Spinosaurus is NOT the same size as a ceratosaurus or iratatior
Or ostifrikasaurus OR suchomimus. And Megalodon is not the same size as a saw shark or a helicoprion OR an edestus. 4th Megalodon: Megalodon had the most powerful bite force ever so it would have the most attack in the game. And had 10 inch thick skin. So it's health should be a lot too. 4th hybrids: ok wow. You overrated ALL the hybrids and now your making them BETTER?! Seriously?! Hybrids should just be a little better than other Dinosaurs because it would be fun if there was actually accuracy in the game. You should ad aquatic hybrids. And spinoraptor should be a Spinoalosaurus a megalosaurus and Spinosaurus hybrid.
Or a ceratospinosaurus a Spinosaurus and ceratosaurus hybrid. (Forgive my spelling.) please fix!!!
Not good for kids
This game is not good for kids like me I can't even play it for 5 seconds and then shuts me out. If you could add the devices like I pod it would be amazing because I could play it again. I was feeding my Spinosaurus and when shut me out I was on (with my Spinosaurus) level 39. I really wanted a Spinoraptor and now I can't do it. You will not believe how much I love dinosaurs my whole room is a dinosaurs Paradise. There's plants everywhere sticks of the raptor squad and a giant cardboard cutout of a Carnotorus behind my bed. And it would really make me smile to play that game again. I know all the Jurassic park series inside and out I know every sentence of the movies I can also make dinosaur sound and spit like a dilphosaurus. I also know the Jurassic world inside and out like the Jurassic park series I know every sentence of Jurassic world too. Every time I go outside for recess I play dinosaurs or Jurassic world. So it would make me very happy if I could play Jurassic World The Game again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.11.13
- Size: 445 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ludia
- © 2015-2017 Ludia Inc. Jurassic World™ is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dino Bucks Starter Pack$1.99
- Dino Bucks Small Pack$4.99
- Dino Bucks Medium Pack$9.99
- Card Rare Pack$9.99
- Limited Card Pack$9.99
- Limited Card Pack$4.99
- Rare Card Pack Promotion$4.99
- Card Common Pack$4.99
- Super Rare Card Pack Promotion$11.99
- Super Rare Card Pack$24.99