By Scott Falbo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jury Notepad is the new app from the creators of iJuror that will let you quickly and easily create a notepad with juror information during the jury selection process.
You can enter as much or as little information as you would like regarding each juror. Each juror has a notes field and optional demographics fields that can easily be entered.
Best of all Jury Notepad can import data from your iJuror app and you can also transfer data from Jury Notepad to iJuror.
Just some of the benefits include:
* Jury Notepad is designed to work with the smaller screen size of the iPhone and the iPad as well
* Simply tap the buttons to add juror information
* Quicker than pen & paper
* Share with your colleagues using Dropbox
* Backup data and restore to different devices
* Store all of your trials in one location
* Look for patterns over time
* Add notes as the trial goes along
* Swipe the screen to change juror information
* Sort jurors by any of the entered fields
Use your iPhone or iPad to help pick the jury for your next trial.
Jury Notepad makes a great companion app to iJuror or works well on its own.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Minor tweaks
This is not that thrilling. More or less, this has functionality that is very similar to what is already in iJuror. The largest problem that I have with this app is that, for some reason, it won't rotate with my screen. This renders it very awkward to use with my bluetooth keyboard. And, of course, as an egotistical lawyer: I have a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. Obviously.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 09, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scott Falbo
- © 2012 Front9 Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.