Just 6 Weeks offers you a unique opportunity to get into shape, learn how to do 100 push-ups or sit-ups, as well as to shape a beautiful muscle profile in only six weeks. Forget complicated systems and exhausting, hours-long workouts! All you need now is 10 minutes three times a week, a comfortable spot, and your iPhone.
Just 6 Weeks has a very simple interface with convenient, customizable functionality. Workouts, reminders, statistics – everything is just two clicks away. Nothing will distract you from the workout now!
5 Programs in one application:
• 100 push-ups
• 200 sit-ups
• 150 bench dips
• 200 squats
• 20 pull-ups
Simple functionality to reach complicated goals:
• Five independent programs can be used in any combination
• Level selection, depending on the results of a physical fitness test
• Automatic “rest” timer with custom settings
• Workout schedule with reminders
• Regular adjustments of workout intensity to your level
• Detailed statistics of exercises performed
• Interface that does not distract you from you main goal
- Fixed crash on launch of 3.0.1 version
- Added full offline mode without creating an account (by the numerous requests of users)
- Fixed errors with creating an account
- Fixed a bug with logging into your account using the Facebook app
- Fixed errors in converting old data to a new format
- Fixed reminders
- Changed calorie counting: now only calories burned during sets are taken into account, during rest between sets calories are not taken into account
- Fixed other bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Apple Watch app needs work
iPhone app is great. Works as intended.
The Apple Watch app however really needs to be independent of the iPhone app with periodic updates instead of a constant live stream update which it does now. Every time I complete a set it has to load the next screen from my iPhone . It does not work independently from this connection and is incredibly slow and has crashed a few times. I want to be able to use this app on my watch and then have it sync to my iPhone later or once the exercise for that day is completed. This slow loading and crashing has resulted in my Apple Watch saying I'm on week 1 day 3 and my iPhone saying I'm on day 3 because they didn't sync properly and I can't manually have them communicate. Please update the app so it can work independently on Apple Watch. Otherwise great app!
I like how in the app you have the 5 most basic all you need exercises to get into shape and the ability to keep track of you workouts and reminders. The only thing that I really want you to add ASAP is the ability to add/ track how many reps I do when I'm not doing the workout that is preset. Kinda how it's set up in the very beginning when you download the app and it tells you to do as many ___ you can. Something like that would be nice if I just feel like doing a set of whatever and I can just log it in and still keep track.
Five Stars - Excellent
Simple to use, easy to just get lost in the movement you're doing because the app does the "thinking" for you. If you need to "superset", "look ahead", or tweak parameters then go take your complicated self elsewhere - this is for real folks that have lives and need an effective, efficient, progressive tracker and digital coach to get us fit and back to our lives without being "cerebral" about it. This app brilliantly does exactly what it promises, hands down. Bravo!
- Alexander Lomakin
- 56.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Alexander Lomakin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.