"The Just Dance® Controller App scores your dance moves and allows you to easily navigate in game via your smartphone. No other camera or additional accessory is required, just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing so the app can track your awesome moves!
It's easy to get started: tap your version of Just Dance® and your console in the app, and make sure your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your console. Then launch Just Dance® on your video game console and follow the on-screen prompts. You can connect up to 6 smartphones to dance together. Select your favorite song and let the party begin!
Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance® console game. You will need the Just Dance®2019, Just Dance®2018, Just Dance®2017 or Just Dance®2016 console game and a compatible video game console to use this app.
THIS APP IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Just Dance® 2019 on Xbox One and Playstation®4
- Just Dance® 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Playstation®4 and Xbox One
- Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Playstation®4, Xbox One and PC
- Just Dance® 2016 on Wii U, Playstation®4 and Xbox One"
Just Dance® 2019 is available on October 25th. No Controller? No problem! Play with the updated Just Dance® Controller App on your PlayStation®4 or Xbox One. Use your phone as a controller to score your moves on over 40 new hot songs and over 400 more available with the Just Dance Unlimited subscription service.
Playing on older versions of Just Dance®? This app is also compatible with Just Dance®2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™, PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One, Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™, Playstation®4, Xbox One and PC and Just Dance® 2016 on Wii U™, Playstation®4 and Xbox One.
Ratings and Reviews
Something isn’t working properly
I’m not exactly sure what’s the root of all the problems or if they’re all connected but I bought Just Dance 2018 for ps4 and have been using smartphones to play. To start it off, the first issues is in the app and the game itself but I keep getting network errors so I’m guessing that they’re problems with the Ubisoft servers or something. Can’t enter my Ubisoft account or whatever it is it asks to customize your dancer card within the app and I can’t access the online feature of the game itself. The second issues is the weird one. The first two smart phone devices work fine without many issues but all other devices that have been paired with game/console repeat the same issue of not showing up on the screen. They produce sound effects when joining the game and show character selection after picking a song like all other devices but on the tv it won’t show their name or any sort of visual cue to their existence however when dancing it shows a third and forth bar going up as they dance but it won’t show their names at the top or let them know how they’re doing with each move like the other two. And they also get a score at the end of the song and that’s the only proof of their existence on the ps4 side. I hope for some update somewhere to fix this
Awesome App, But...
This app has anything I could ask for. I’m able to log into my Ubisoft account so I can track my progress. It works perfectly as a controller unless you accidentally hit the power button on your phone. Then, you can just turn on the phone and keep playing. The only downside is if you go onto another app then back onto this app, it says that the phone is disconnected with no button on the screen to reconnect it. You have to refresh the app so that you can get to the main screen and hope that it reconnects you before someone with the main controller starts the game. Another thing is not being able to access your account to change your profile(avatar) if you’re phone is connected. That is something that can be changed easily and is not really important. The reason why I use the s app instead of wii remotes is this app allows 6 people to play at once and has a better connection so you are more likely to be perfects on your awesome dance moves. I think this is a really great app and I definitely choose to use this over wii remotes.
Dearest Ubisoft and Just Dance developers,
I cannot express how impressed I am with this app. Its sleek, beautiful design and multiple features for sure make it a winner. I just have a few suggestions:
1. Maybe regular Wii compatibility? I understand how old Wiis are, but maybe a more simple Wi-Fi signal output would do the trick, considering most Wiis can connect to Wi-Fi.
2. Maybe the ability to change your avatar and name without signing in? I am I'm 6th grade and apparently "everything matters"😂
I hope you consider those suggestions for the app. However, I do have a few more suggestions for Just Dance itself: (these are totally random and might not even be possible?)
1. I know how much people love custom made things, so it'd be cool if you could come up with a custom dance. First, you could pick one of the premade avatars from the other songs. Then, you could make your own moves to the duration of the song. The avatar would mirror you, you could then save it, name it and play it with your friends!
2. You could make a whole other app specifically made for iPad. (Not iPad Mini, just anything that measures bigger than or equal to and iPad screen. You could do the same with Samsung or other devices. Maybe even computers. Then, using the same controller app, prop your iPad up and play Just Dance on there! (They would have to buy the different editions mobily.) is that even a word ?!?😂😂
I hope you take these into serious consideration! Thanks so much!
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.