Unleash your inner Dancer with Just Dance Now!
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and choreographies without a video game console! All you need is a smartphone to use as a controller and an internet-connected screen (computer, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast). (1)
Dance to your favorite hits among more than 400 available songs including 40 awesome songs from the Just Dance 2018 console game:
Despacito by Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran
Swish Swish by Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj
24K Magic by Bruno Mars
Chantaje by Shakira ft. Maluma
Naughty Girl by Beyoncé
Bad Liar by Selena Gomez
Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: you can dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: party with 10, 100, or 1000 players if you want! Dance with the entire world!
• Fresh: new songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: create your own playlists with your favorite songs and earn coins to unlock new ones!
• HealthKit: See your total calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Healthkit dashboard!
You have several options to enjoy Just Dance Now:
• Use coins to play more songs! The coins automatically regenerate, but if you are too excited to wait, visit the Just Dance Now Shop on your smartphone where you can buy coins. (2)
• Or get a VIP pass for a duration of 24 hours, 1 month, 3 months or 1 year to access the full Just Dance Now experience! Enjoy unlimited access to the entire catalog of songs, host an unlimited number of dance sessions, and invite all of your friends to party with you for free!
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and your statement will be billed as ""cost of renewal"".
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
(1) Internet connection required.
For more information on how to set up your smartphone and connected screen, visit www.justdancenow.com
(2) Prices are susceptible to change at any time but products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of confirmation of the order.
While the game will work great with any connection, we recommend connecting with Wi-Fi or 4G for the best experience.
New songs added! ALL the choreographies from Just Dance 2018 are now available in Just Dance Now.
Grab your smartphone and get ready to dance to the hottest hits with Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Virtually unplayable at times
I only just started playing a few days ago, so I may be in a bad spot to be writing a review at all, but the coins system as pretty much everyone else here has said is quite annoying. Even if the coins refreshed every 12 hours it wouldn’t bother me so much, but in order to have full coins as of the moment I would have to wait two full days before even playing again. The system also just takes your coins even if the game doesn’t work properly I.E the dance won’t load, the game just steals your coins and that’s that, there really should be a way for the game to refund the coins in the case you don’t even get to dance at all. I understand you guys have to make some money, but is such a system necessary to try and mooch money off of people who just want to enjoy the game? Another thing, the game generally detects movements well, but sometimes it won’t even count the movement if you aren’t willing to almost throw your phone on the floor because of how harshly you have to move for it to count. It puts a fair damper on player scores sometimes too and can be fairly annoying.
The game as a whole isn’t awful, but there are still some pretty messed up things about it. When I do actually get to play I do enjoy the game a lot and I have a fair bit of fun, but it’s very short lived unfortunately.
👎🏼for young children 👍🏼high school PE
I loved the old version. I have a 2 and a 5 year old and it was great fun for the whole family. My biggest gripe is that before the update I could sensor the songs that were played (I made sure to pre approve the song before it was earned) Just imagine having to explain why your kindergartener is saying the things they are saying, or dancing inappropriately. There is a kids section, but there are not many options. So I would say if you mind what your children listen to then it’s not really worth it
As a P.E. teacher, I love that there are workout songs. I feel like it’s an interactive fun way to get kids active and learning how to dance, but it might be hard to justify the $ on a tight budget especially if you work with younger kids. You can find most of the songs on the internet for free anyways.
As everyone has stated, I also hate the new coin system. I get it, you want to make money, but if you earn a song and accidentally escape out of it, or accidentally select a song you don’t like and exit before the song plays at all then you lose the coins. I was really happy to start using this with my students before the school year started, and was even thinking of purchasing, but since the whole thing changed I would rather use the abundance of free videos online.
This app is great but....
I enjoy using this app because I enjoy dancing and it's a great exercise for me. I do not own the accessories to play this game on PS4 so I figure this is a good alternative. I remember the app used to have FREE songs and the songs that you bought with coins were able to be replayed without having to purchase it again. Those are the two things about the new update that I am not a huge fan of. And the 24 hour waiting time to get only 100 coins? Yikes, Ubisoft. I understand folks gotta make money but really? I thought this version was the same until I realized each time I replayed a song that I thought I bought, I was spending coins!! 😐That's sneaky....but I do enjoy this app, just wish we could keep the songs we bought instead of having to purchase them every time...do you know how much that adds up each day? Of course y'all do, that's the system y'all made...anyway, good app, not so good with the coins and song system.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for your feedback on the new gameplay elements of Just Dance Now. Here at Ubisoft we appreciate all feedback from our players whether it be positive or negative. We do take your views into account and we hope that you would still enjoy playing the game even with the new changes.
- 240.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription $4.99
- 1 month $3.99
- 7 day free trial $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.