Just Dance Now
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dance everywhere at any time with Just Dance Now!
Enjoy the world of Just Dance without any video game consoles! You simply need your smartphone as a controller and an internet- connected screen (computer, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast and Smart TVs). (1)
Dance to your favorite hits among more than 200 available songs, including 42 songs from the latest installment available only on video game consoles, Just Dance 2016!
Animals by Martin Garrix
Gangnam Style by Psy
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars
I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
Happy by Pharrell Williams
Blame by Calvin Harris ft John Newman
#That power by will.i.am ft Justin Bieber
Let it go by Disney’s Frozen
Fancy by Iggy Azalea Ft. Charli XCX
I'm An Albatraoz by AronChupa
Sexy and I know it by LMFAO
Bang Bang By Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: you can dance on your favorite songs in few taps!
• Social: party with 10, 100 or 1000 players if you want! You can dance with the entire world!
• Customize: create your own playlists with your favorite songs and earn coins to unlock new ones!
• HealthKit: See your total calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Healthkit dashboard!
You have several options to enjoy Just Dance Now:
1) Buy a VIP PASS (2) to access the full experience:
- Enjoy unlimited access to the entire catalog of songs, host an unlimited number of dance sessions and invite all of your friends to join you for free, within the duration of your subscription.
- Several VIP pass options (2)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
2) Or unlock your favorite songs and dance to them as many times as you want! Visit the Just Dance Now Shop on your smartphone, to buy coins and use them to get full access to your beloved hits!
- Unlimited access to your purchased songs
- Invite all of your friends to join your dance for free
(1) Internet connection required
(2) Prices are susceptible to change at any time but products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of confirmation of the order.
A premium pass lets you access all the songs without ads.
While the game will work great with any connection, we recommend connecting with Wi-Fi or 3G for the best experience.
What's New in Version 1.6.5
We regularly bring you updates and new features to improve your experience. Have fun!
Great but still some shortcomingsz
Own 3 versions of the game for my woo console so I was ecstatic to add this to my collection... a few things however
1) we should be able to choose between lefty and righty modes; im a lefties and I'd love to be able to use my left hand in the game
2) it can be very glitchy.. for the past 2 weeks if I try to play the free song, it gets to the commercial screen says "-1" seconds left then never goes to the song.. also found for the past week that when I dance, no points or levels register.. it'll go to the bar page but not move at all..who knows how many coins I've missed out on. :/
3) would be great if owners of the older games could get their old songs for free... we already spent money on them once.. in fact many I purchased in the wii store; seems like pure customer treatment to make us pay for them again.
No customer service... just a snipe hunt
The app only accepts user input about half the time, so it's not a game. Seems like bad batteries on my remote right?? No. Remote we are using works perfect in every other game, so it's not the remote. Plus its obviously doing this to other players as everyone suddenly stops dancing.
Problem 2 is the catalog erased the new 2017 songs. They Were there for a few days, then gone. No amount of restoring the purchase brings them back.
Contacting customer service was a joke. Bad joke.
I received back a "got your ticket" email and no other input.
Next day got a new email that says they needcmore info and that we have 4 days to respond or the ticket would close
But they specify "do not reply to this email". Instead the response option is a pair of click boxes. One reads "yes, it's fixed" other reads "no, it's not fixed"
I click on :no, it's not fixed and am transferred to a 404 page at ubi soft. Says i broke the internet.
It suggests i contact customer service..
Chat help is offline broken, but how bout another round of email help.
Fool me once......
Love it but takes a long time to level up and get coins to unlock other songs.
Also, wish there were categories. For example, pop, musicals, classical, etc. for those who don't care for a particular type of genre or finding songs from specific genres.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 29, 2016
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 68.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription$4.99
- VIP Subscription$3.99
- 7 day free trial$3.99
- VIP Party Pass (1h)$0.99
- VIP Subscription$9.99
- VIP Subscription$24.99
- VIP Party Pass (24h)$2.99
- VIP Subscription$12.99