Unleash your inner Dancer with Just Dance Now!
Enjoy Just Dance's greatest choreographies without a video game console! You simply need your smartphone as a controller and an internet-connected screen (computer, iPad, Apple TV, Chromecast or Smart TV). (1)
More info on www.justdancenow.com
Dance to your favorite hits among more than 300 available songs including 42 songs from the latest installment available only on video game consoles, Just Dance 2017!
Juju on that Beat (TZ Anthem) by Zay Hilfigerrr and Zayion McCall
Let It Go by Disney’s Frozen
Animals by Martin Garrix
Starships by Nicki Minaj
Gangnam Style by Psy
Happy by Pharrell Williams
Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae) by Silentó
The Greatest by Sia
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars
I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
#That power by will.i.am ft Justin Bieber
Enjoy the Just Dance experience:
• Instant: you can dance to your favorite songs in just a few taps!
• Social: party with 10, 100, or 1000 players if you want! You can dance with the entire world!
• Fresh: new songs and exclusive content are added every month!
• Customize: create your own playlists with your favorite songs and earn coins to unlock new ones!
• HealthKit: See your total calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Healthkit dashboard!
You have several options to enjoy Just Dance Now:
1) Use coins to play more songs! The coins automatically regenerate, but if you are too excited to wait, visit the Just Dance Now Shop on your smartphone where you can buy coins. (2)
2) Or buy a VIP PASS (2) to access the full experience:
- Enjoy unlimited access to the entire catalog of songs, host an unlimited number of dance sessions, and invite all of your friends to join you for free within the duration of your subscription.
- Several VIP pass options. (2)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and your statement will be billed as ""cost of renewal""
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
(1) Internet connection required
(2) Prices are susceptible to change at any time but products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of confirmation of the order.
A premium pass lets you access all the songs without ads.
While the game will work great with any connection, we recommend connecting with Wi-Fi or 4G for the best experience.
• New ways to earn coins!
• New songs added to the catalog!
Ratings and Reviews
👎🏼for young children 👍🏼high school PE
I loved the old version. I have a 2 and a 5 year old and it was great fun for the whole family. My biggest gripe is that before the update I could sensor the songs that were played (I made sure to pre approve the song before it was earned) Just imagine having to explain why your kindergartener is saying the things they are saying, or dancing inappropriately. There is a kids section, but there are not many options. So I would say if you mind what your children listen to then it’s not really worth it
As a P.E. teacher, I love that there are workout songs. I feel like it’s an interactive fun way to get kids active and learning how to dance, but it might be hard to justify the $ on a tight budget especially if you work with younger kids. You can find most of the songs on the internet for free anyways.
As everyone has stated, I also hate the new coin system. I get it, you want to make money, but if you earn a song and accidentally escape out of it, or accidentally select a song you don’t like and exit before the song plays at all then you lose the coins. I was really happy to start using this with my students before the school year started, and was even thinking of purchasing, but since the whole thing changed I would rather use the abundance of free videos online.
This app is great but....
I enjoy using this app because I enjoy dancing and it's a great exercise for me. I do not own the accessories to play this game on PS4 so I figure this is a good alternative. I remember the app used to have FREE songs and the songs that you bought with coins were able to be replayed without having to purchase it again. Those are the two things about the new update that I am not a huge fan of. And the 24 hour waiting time to get only 100 coins? Yikes, Ubisoft. I understand folks gotta make money but really? I thought this version was the same until I realized each time I replayed a song that I thought I bought, I was spending coins!! 😐That's sneaky....but I do enjoy this app, just wish we could keep the songs we bought instead of having to purchase them every time...do you know how much that adds up each day? Of course y'all do, that's the system y'all made...anyway, good app, not so good with the coins and song system.
Hello, thank you so much for your feedback on the new gameplay elements of Just Dance Now. Here at Ubisoft we appreciate all feedback from our players whether it be positive or negative. We do take your views into account and we hope that you would still enjoy playing the game even with the new changes.
Do not recommend AT ALL!
I love this game so much but it’s too glitchy whenever I am playing a game it will skip, like I will see the dance moves at the bottom but the screen will skip sort of like a CD where it just keeps repeating and repeating no matter how many times I restart it, it is not my device I know this because I’ve tried it on two separate ones, and on several occasions when I tried to get the VIP and pay for it, It kept saying that I did not pay for it and there is no way that I could contact anyone about it we did an email and waited for several months and we never got anything back. And when the order for VIP went through it showed up on our credit card that we had paid $50 for this bc we kept trying over and over and we could not get it back 😤 Very disappointed will not be playing this or recommending this to anyone, I will let everyone know about this problem. Please address it quickly.
Hello, we're really sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. Please fill out a support ticket at https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New and provide your, DCID and full details of the issue. Our support team will be more than happy to help!
- 237.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription $3.99
- VIP Subscription $4.99
- 1 month $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.