JustFocus is a simple rest reminder; it will remind you when you keep working for too long, help you to stay healthy and regain your focus, keep you even more productive!
* Beautifully full-screen view, blocking all mouse and keyboard events to help you take a real break
* You can use awesome wallpapers as full-screen background, wallpapers will be auto-refreshed every 24 hours
* You can use standard Pomodoro timer, or customize for yourself
* Statistics for daily timers, review your productive time
* Notification 1 minute before the timer fired, prepare for a break
* You can even use passcode protection if you are not at your desk during the break! The passcode can be set to be required immediately, or a customized timeout after the reset timer fired.
* Show great quotes on your rest screen
* Multiple displays supported
* AppleScript and Alfred workflow supported
* Bug fixes related to broken wallpaper images
* Global shortcuts supported
* Chinese language supported
* Fixed a crash on macOS 10.11
* Launch JustFocus at login
* Bug fixes
* You can use your Touch ID to unlock now!
* Keyboard shortcuts supported.
* TouchBar supported.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* AppleScript supported. (You can find the built-in Alfred workflow in the advanced preferences panel.)
Ratings and Reviews
Best Pomodora style timer – and it’s free!
I’ve tried almost a dozen of these types of timers. Just Focus is hands-down the best one I found. I can’t believe it’s free. I would definitely pay for this, especially considering the price of the other options. I’m an IT & logistics director full-time and a freelance web designer on the side. I’m on the computer all the time. This is an essential tool for me to stay focused and keep from getting burnt out. I have ADHD so I need help staying on task, but I can’t stand for anything to clutter my workspace or interface. This is perfectly minimalist while still providing a good measure of control and customization.
While the app is practically perfect, I have just a few suggestions. First of all, the default sound effects are nice but a bit soft for me – customization here would be nice. I’d also like to see the ability to choose your own wallpaper source, either by adding new feeds or choosing a destination folder locally. Although I personally love the design quotes, it would be cool to add new feeds or add your own as well.
Keep up the great work. I’m excited to keep using this app!
Absolutely perfect focus timer for my ADHD!
Just Focus is the best countown timer that I have used… and I’ve used them all.
Simple menu bar timer countsdown the minutes until the break, and 1 minute before the break you get an alert (or banner… your choice) letting you know that in 1 minute, your break begins. When the timer hits 00:00, your screen is covered by an image and you are forced to take a breather. It’s brilliant and it works incredibly well.
Like I said, this is the best countdown timer that I have used. The only thing that would make it better is if we could use a small window that floats over top all other windows. Pomello does a great job at this… but I enjoy Just Focus much better… and I want things my way. :)
Easy to use and helpful
I’m a Med Student and This app is the best focus timer or pomodore timer that I’ve ever used. After tried a lot of apps that doesn’t function if you don’t pay for premium of pro I truly recommend this to stay focus and then enjoy your short break.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.