Part of the Math Practice Tools CFS Bundle
Use Just the Facts to practice your addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts.
• Select any combination of the four operations to practice.
• Select to work with individual addends/factors up to 12 on the iPod and 25 on the iPad.
• Set the number of problems in a set.
• Switch the layout for a lefty or righty.
• Use tally marks for addition and an array for multiplication to help solve the problems (iPad version only).
• View results in chart form (iPad version only).
• At the request of Kindergarten and First Grade teachers the options include setting to work with Sums 1 to 5; Sums 1 to 10; Sums 1 to 20; Sums 5 to 10; Sums 10 to 15; Sums 15 to 20; Sums 10 to 20.
• Updated to support iOS12 - thank you for your patience.
• A few other minor tweaks
• As time allows, I'd enjoy hearing how you're using this app in the classroom and at home.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.